ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Shyne Factory 4 future super mod?
View Poll Results: Who should be Super-Mod?
Shyne Factory 16 84.21%
Stone Cold 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Shyne Factory 4 future super mod?

well, it seems like my vying for a spot in the super-mod pantheon is becoming more and more of an impossible dream by the hour, i elect we do the right thing by electing the right person to do the job. I think we can all agree that the person in question is none other than Shyne Factory.

He's got the maturity
He's got the respect.
He doesn't make false promises *cough* SC *cough* that he can't possibly follow through on *MOTM*
he doesn't flip out at posters who "punk him out" (again SC)
he's determined to keep the site fresh with his creativity in threads
he's not really one for spam (or 3000+ posts) like other mods.
he doesn't play favourites (everyone seems to be equal to him)
he's fair and non-judgemental.
he takes time to read people's posts and respond in a thoughtful manner, and not flip an arrogant power-tripping attitude at posters in response.

he reminds me of White Wolf and her super-modding abilities.
we need more of that on this site. (and to a lesser extent, me not trying to be super-mod)

it's time for a change here at PWF.

I say, if Stone Cold loses in a poll to Shyne Factory, then SC should resign and let Shyne take over. after all, Stone Cold says public opinion matters here at PWF.

what do you think?
vote in the poll above, and post your comments below!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

For whatever everyone hates SC for, it doesn't reach me. He is the one handling the graphics competition and his high post count only shows that he's here. If Kevin and Willie decide they want to add another super mod, I think Shyne would be the perfect choice (for all of the reasons you listed as being positive towards Shyne).

If you really want to bash super mods, why pick the most visible and active one? Oh yeah, that's right! This is all part of your failed attempt at regaining some sort of control here. Bah! Let it go. Enjoy the ride or find a new ride. Either way, life's too short to cry over spilt milk.

BTW, I didn't vote.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

i know traffic is kinda slow today people,
but get your vote in, your voice deserves to be heard!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have nothing against SC, but after seeing how well Shyne Factory has handled the MotM situation, I will be more than happy to throw my support behind this campaign to grant him a super modship.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
For whatever everyone hates SC for, it doesn't reach me. He is the one handling the graphics competition and his high post count only shows that he's here. If Kevin and Willie decide they want to add another super mod, I think Shyne would be the perfect choice (for all of the reasons you listed as being positive towards Shyne).

If you really want to bash super mods, why pick the most visible and active one? Oh yeah, that's right! This is all part of your failed attempt at regaining some sort of control here. Bah! Let it go. Enjoy the ride or find a new ride. Either way, life's too short to cry over spilt milk.
dood, i realize that i'm not going to become a super-mod at this site, man.
It's really not that integral to me as i've lead people on to believe.

I just think we'd be moving in the right direction if SF was a super-mod.
you agreed with me on my reasons for why we all think he should be elected.

i think i've some to terms with the fact i will be nothing more than a regular poster here.

hell, why not in the spirit of fairness, put all the mod spots up for election?
that way everyone can have their two cents?

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

And I am not arguing that Shyne wouldn't make an awesome super mod either. I think he would. But the point remains that your logic is based on SC not being fit. I disagree with that point. He is far more visible and , because of that fact, more approachable than McMahon or WW. Don't take that as an attack on either of them. I think highly of them as well. They are just not as active "on the scenes" as SC. Has SC made mistakes? Oh, I'm sure he has. However, I see no validity in any coup attempt on the part of regular posters.

In the final analysis, Kevin and Willie have shown a pattern of indepentent thinking on the selection and maintanence of the mods. If they are this slow to move on regular mods, I can only see them as being that much more sluggish at dismissing a super mod.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

all i want to know , and i am sure a lot of posters here want to know is who banned mickey D? once that answer is known, then i will vote in the little poll, cause i have a feeling we all know who did it. but if they confess then we want a reason to why it was done, until i get some answers i ain't voting...but i do have an opinion on this, why do we need another supermod anyway?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Well, DC..I banned Mickey D. The Reason I banned him is because he was an alter..and u openly admitted he was .Even though he wasn't an offensive alter, he was still an alter and creating alters is a bad example to other posters..because if he wasn't banned it would be considered as me or the other mods condoneing people creating alters...and we can't be doing that.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't entertained by him tho
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Well, I didn't ban Mickey D. but I did light his shoelaces on fire, steal his lunch money, put poo in his mom's mailbox, crankcall his grandmother at 2 am, superglue his butt cheeks together and call him a "Nancy Boy" repeatedly in front of the whole school. I guess I should apologize and blame it all on jealousy.....

Nah, I don't think I'm gonna do that.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I like Stone Cold, but I think ShyneFactory is ALOT more mature than him, and I think he would do a way better job. Sorry SC.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I like Stone Cold, but I think ShyneFactory is ALOT more mature than him, and I think he would do a way better job. Sorry SC.
I agree, I think SC is doing a good job but Shyne is in my opinion the 2nd best PWF moderator here and deserves the super mod spot.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

I agree, I think SC is doing a good job but Shyne is in my opinion the 2nd best PWF moderator here and deserves the super mod spot.
And, who, pray tell, is the best mod, in your opinion? The only other regular mod that really stands out in my opinion is Dre.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Well, DC..I banned Mickey D. The Reason I banned him is because he was an alter..and u openly admitted he was .Even though he wasn't an offensive alter, he was still an alter and creating alters is a bad example to other posters..because if he wasn't banned it would be considered as me or the other mods condoneing people creating alters...and we can't be doing that.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't entertained by him tho
Well the truth comes out, and like i told some other people i wasn't upset or anything i just wanted someone to admit it...i knew it was you, i have know since you did it..i'm just glad to have you admit it now..So now onto my opinion on this poll. I have no problem with stonecold, some of the things he does make me wonder sometimes, but i don
t really have a problem with him. As for Shyne the same goes for him..No, i don't agree with everything he does, but when he does something he at least gives an explanation. I am sure there are plenty of people here that are worthy of modship or super modship. And yes shyne is one of these people. I will not vote in this poll, because it is wrong..If this was should shyne be a super mod then yes i would vote for him. But to say should he take stonecold's place, because this is what this poll is doing..then no he shouldn't...Kev and will made sc a supermod, and if they want they can make shyne one too.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

All u had to do was ask me man

Man.....I didn't think people liked me at all...thanx..this is pretty flattering.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
And, who, pray tell, is the best mod, in your opinion?
Why, WhiteWolf of course.