ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Bali Incident

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road
Default The Bali Incident

The first serious Terrorist action since September 11 has happened.
Respect to eveyone to have lost family/friends.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

umm, what are you talking about?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Do you watch the news at all Dogcatcher ?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I agree man...if it is Al Queda (Wich they suspect)..then these are the first actions by them since 9/11. It is a sad thing...was it a car bomb...that's what I heard..if someone wants to clarify?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

no, the news is disturbing, i only watch sports news cause i haven't to know it for my job...so what happened?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

Actions such as that always make me ill, the mass loss of human life is senseless in my eyes, but it does put the terrorists where they want to be....in the headlines, where there actions can spread fear on a global stage........

It saddens me to see innocent lives lost.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I am assuming that there was a bombing?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Alright. for everyone that doesn't know

A blast in a Bali Nightclub has been linked to The Al Quadea(sp) network, as we speak 200 are dead and many more missing.
Most of the people that are dead were holidaying from western countries. At the moment it looks like Australian and British people were there majority of people attending the nightclub at the time.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Thanks for clearing that up. That is sad.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Might be worth talking about....BUMP!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I didn't hear about this, but this is sad.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I just heard about it this afternoon

It's a sad event which could make this War on Terrorism issue alot worse, Bush will probably use this to help get support on the Iraq issue
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

It was mostly Australian lives that were taken, many of them are still lost

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

But that doesn't make sense. Why the the Australians and the British. They were not major players in this "War on Terror" they mainly supporters. This will do nothing but get more friggin' armies after Al Queda. Kinda backwards thinking. If they only were attacking US citizens , that would give the impression that they were only after the US. Thus making it a US problem, most of the other countries would stay out of it assuming the US can handle it on their own. This only adds to the amount of governments that are after them now.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Are you saying that Australians wanted this "War On Terror"?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!