ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Meeting Of The Minds
View Poll Results: Bring Back The Meeting Of The Minds
Yes 27 81.82%
No 6 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Meeting Of The Minds

Ok a lot of people want it back. so here is the poll for the motm. if the poll wins its back. if it loses its not.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Devilchild

I voted yes.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No. For the sake of Off Topic...NO! MOTM is for intelligent conversation. If you take all the intelligent conversation out of Off Topic you are left with a 24/7 spam party. Never any decent posts...Just pure crap. I think bringing back MOTM would be a bad idea. It's not that I didn't enjoy the forum or the threads/posts in it...It's just Off Topic without intelligence is nothing.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 01:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
No. For the sake of Off Topic...NO! MOTM is for intelligent conversation. If you take all the intelligent conversation out of Off Topic you are left with a 24/7 spam party. Never any decent posts...Just pure crap. I think bringing back MOTM would be a bad idea. It's not that I didn't enjoy the forum or the threads/posts in it...It's just Off Topic without intelligence is nothing.
i agree with that 100%
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

good reasoning soda girl,

but the following all recieve less traffic than MOTM ever did:

cartoons and comics
hot women
sports
games
fan fiction

why not incorporate all those into off topic instead?

that would give the OT the diversity you are preaching about.

I've already covered the whole MOTM thing in the suggestion box, as well as in the "creativity" thread in the OT....why must we discuss this ad nauseum?

people were clamoring for it in Mr. McMahon's sticky thread why not just do it instead of the four song and dance for it?

read his thread.
hell read my thread on the subject.
i think you have your answer already.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree that would be fine Pablo.
I think our Off Topic would be much more successful without all those extra forums filtering out any decent conversation. If those topics were all included in Off Topic, I would see nothing wrong with MOTM being brought back.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree that would be fine Pablo.
I think our Off Topic would be much more successful without all those extra forums filtering out any decent conversation. If those topics were all included in Off Topic, I would see nothing wrong with MOTM being brought back.
thanks for agreeing with me.
i value your opinion.
i only have the site's best interests in mind.
and you wonder why i want to be part of the super-mod/mod team?

Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord

and you wonder why i want to be part of the super-mod/mod team?
I don't wonder why. I even support it. And I still believe if you had not quit modding you would be a super-mod. But I respect every reason you had for quitting, and I understand totally.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:

I don't wonder why. I even support it. And I still believe if you had not quit modding you would be a super-mod. But I respect every reason you had for quitting, and I understand totally.
yeah, silly me for letting my integrity get the best of me, eh?

thanks for the understanding. and mucho thanks for the support.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

the non wrestling forums should be.....

Off Topic
Entertainment (that includes games, music, comics, whatever entertaining)
WarZone
PartyZone (for stuff like that fear factor crap, and anything like that)
Creative Writing
Graphics
Sugestions

with the party zone, off topic an get more serious, putting non fighting spam based threads in the party zone....too bad no one listens to me....

Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by GaLaxy
the non wrestling forums should be.....

Off Topic
Entertainment (that includes games, music, comics, whatever entertaining)
WarZone
PartyZone (for stuff like that fear factor crap, and anything like that)
Creative Writing
Graphics
Sugestions

with the party zone, off topic an get more serious, putting non fighting spam based threads in the party zone....too bad no one listens to me....
hey man, those are some great ideas..........

hopefully the supermods/mods will listen to you for once.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 09:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord

hey man, those are some great ideas..........

hopefully the supermods/mods will listen to you for once.
ya we do listen. but only admin can add forums. but when we see a good idea we push for it in the mod box.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 10:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't really care if you bring it back or not. I didn't go there much when it was there.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I voted "No". Everything I looked in MOTM it was full of stupid topics that had psuedo-philosophical thread titles but were full of mindless babble. Let OT alone, it's fine like it is.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

so uh, how long are you keeping this poll open?

it's been at 8-3 for ages.
i think you have your answer.