ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who have u met that is famous?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Who have u met that is famous?

I met a few low budget movie Stars...Kirk Douglas, a few Nova Scotian Bands..no one really famous...What about u?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i met stone cold at one of those wwf promotions. thats about it
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Island Boys frequent a local Dave and Buster's near my house. But that's about it
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Kevin Nash( when i was getting my tickets for NoMercy), jerry Van Dyke At Magic Springs. and tons of people when I lived in New York!

Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I've met Gangrel, Doink, The Patriot and The Honky Tonk Man
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I wanna meet Jeff Hardy! other than that I have never met anyone famous..

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

You have spoken to me. I'm pretty famous!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'v never met anyone famous.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

RVD and Spike Dudley.........I wanna met EDGE!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
I'v never met anyone famous.
Me neither...

Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I've met Kevin Kennedy, a Las Vegas Sportscaster on tv in vegas.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Lets see ive met Jeff Hardy DDp Matt Hardy Undertaker Kane '/ Tommy Dreamer. thats about it.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Edge
StoneCold
Debra
Kane
The Dudleys
King
Terri

All at the Weakest Link Taping where me and my roomate sat right behind Stone Cold......and we must of been the only fans cause we got him to say what during the breaks!!!

Goldberg.....Sold him a T.V. while I worked at a Circuit City

Linkin Park before they made it bug.....my friends band opened up for them.

Junior Seau - A big fuckin Dick.....He came into Champs Sports when I worked for them in San Diego....his resteraunt is cool though.

Tony Gwynn - A class A of a cat!!!

Steve Garvey - My baseball hero.....man this guy was cool as hell!!!

Pimpadelic - Another group thats friends with my friends group.....we all partyed at there hottel it was cool as hell!!

Kotton Mouth Kings - Played with Pimpadelic when I met them.

B Real - Also at the same concert.

I met the youngest Brady Bunch girl.....Cant remember her name.

Christopher Titus.....at a taping of his show

Niel Patrick Harris....at a TV Show taping back when he was Doogie Howser.

Tony Hawk.....sold him stuff when I worked for Good Guys.

Ryan Leaf.......a dick and a loser!!

Theres a few more but thats all I can think of right now,.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

THE ROCK

THE DUDLEYS

CHRIS JERICHO

TOMMY DREAMER

MAVEN

NIDIA

CHRIS KANYON

PERRY SATURN

TRISH STRATUS

LILIAN GARCIA

PAT PATTERSON

Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Jerry Lawler (Used to wrestle at the wrestling school I go to... he made an appearance once... I got to shake his hand)

The Rock- See him almost every weekend... he goes to the same gym as I do)

Ric Flair- This was the greatest meeting of my life... my Sisters b/f was telling me how when he was a kid he lived near Ric Flair... and every Sunday Flair would come to the public pool and throw them around... he introduced him to me the next day!