ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

IS there a god?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default IS there a god?

Well, heres your deep discussion in place of the MOTM forum.

DOES GOD EXIST??????

IF SO..............

WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

yup... but Jesus, IMO, was just a guy who helped some ppl and died... he's not God's son... or even immortal for that matter... I'm part Jewish... but I still have the strongest arguement that Jesus being put near God's level is extremely wrong...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
yup... but Jesus, IMO, was just a guy who helped some ppl and died... he's not God's son... or even immortal for that matter... I'm part Jewish... but I still have the strongest arguement that Jesus being put near God's level is extremely wrong...
ditto

Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Ok, what is your "Strongest argument"?

I do believe there is a God...but I also believe that I have been on this planet for a mere 22 years...and I cannot form conclusions of Centuries of exsistence.

But I do have a great deal of faith
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

sry, the strongest arguement part was suposed to be "strongest feeling"
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
sry, the strongest arguement part was suposed to be "strongest feeling"
So, do u believe your "Strongest Feeling" outweighs other people's "Strongest" feelings
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I believe in God.....Whether he is there or not is irrelevant....It is the fact that you believe in something that is non thesible...that cannot be touched or seen....I don't know.....So many questions....Too few answers.... Sometimes all you can have is faith.... Why the world is so evil... I don't know... Maybe it is all a test to see who is worthy to spend eternity with thye Almighty....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

*holds up mirror in front of face* yup i believe there is a god
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I believe in God, I don't know if he is real, but I have faith that he is. I also believe Jesus Christ is God's son, and everything he is cracked up to be.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I believe there is a God....he's like the wind....u can't see him...but u can feel his presents...

-WhiteWolf
Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
I believe there is a God....he's like the wind....u can't see him...but u can feel his presents...

-WhiteWolf
Yeah, same here. I can't see GOD but I can feel his presence. I belive Jesus is a prophet, I belive his teachings and I belive that he is the descendent of Jacob and those other prophets along the same bloodline. I think he might be GOD's son... I'm not sure...

Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

me, i don't really have a religion i affiliated myself with, but if i had to say one that i closely resembled, i'd have to say I'm more a buddhist than anything.

Buddhism isn't really a religion, it's more of a philosophy, for the uninitated.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord
me, i don't really have a religion i affiliated myself with, but if i had to say one that i closely resembled, i'd have to say I'm more a buddhist than anything.

Buddhism isn't really a religion, it's more of a philosophy, for the uninitated.
That's true, there was a part of my life where I didn't belive in GOD, and that's when I started learning about Buddhism in history class.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I don't believe in a "god." I think gods were early man's way to explain phenomena that was to complex for them to understand with their primitive minds... However, many people are afraid of straying fro mthe worn path and they feel secure with a belief that is probably wrong... I'm Athiest with a tad bit of Buddhist beliefs running through my system... So, ultimately... No, I do not believe in a "god." Read my signature, it explains in greater depth...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Devilchild

I do not believe in the vision of a "god" that organized religions have brought to fruision....I believe in me and the effect I have on those I come in conntact with.

"Religion is the opium of the people"