ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Make Me A Damn Super-Mod!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Make Me A Damn Super-Mod!

well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion right?
list reasons here why you think you should be a Super-Mod here.

seeing as I started the thread, i'll give my list of why it should be me.

1. I'm well spoken and well informed.
2. The vast majority of my posts are well thought out.
3. I'm not one for spamming for the sake of spamming
4. I have mod experience
5. I've proven Super-Mods wrong on many occasions (well ok, maybe only Stone Cold, but that's beside the point) and shown them what their responsibilities are (again just SC) and how not to act immature (i.e. to make them better as super-mods (which worked, btw....again all of this directed to SC)
6. I'm not power hungry, or unjust or unfair to other posters

7. I'm dedicated to this sites' survival
8. I have the respect of mods and posters alike
9. I'm mature and not liable to react in a childish manner
10. I know how to handle potentially damaging situations accordingly

11. I don't shoot off my mouth when somebody publically disses me.
12. I'm fair and unbiased to all posters

There's a bunch more, but well other people need to speak their mind.
If You think you should be a super-mod, post and post your reasons here.

and hey, if you think I should be a super-mod, then PM the mods and let them know what you think!

If I like your reasons, I'll be sure to PM them, too!

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I dont want to be a super mod.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Very good reasons Pablo..and if it were my chocie u would be in that posistion.

I wouldn't mind being a super-mod, it's not something that means a great deal to me but I think I could do the job above and beyond the expectations that might be expected of me...but hey...that might just be ego
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Very good reasons..and if it were my chocie u would be in that posistion.
man, that'd be cool, but unfortunately, i'm sure a thousand other people think that i'd make a lousy Super-Mod.

I'm sure there is more deserving individuals on this board. Like yourself, man. Or Dre.

thanks for the kudos, man. i value your opinion. It's a damn shame i couldn't convince everyone else though.

keep up the A-1 work, SF.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

dude... I think this should be in the Suggestion Box... but... what r u mod of? I should be Super-Mod FIRST!!!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

nah , i don't think it's ego, man.

there's nothing wrong with being determined to do the best job possible.

i feel the same way.

Dedication is important. It's a quality only a few of the mods and super mods possess.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

OMG! U hit that one right on the money!!!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
dude... I think this should be in the Suggestion Box... but... what r u mod of? I should be Super-Mod FIRST!!!
WAS mod, dood. WAS a mod.

I've lived on both sides of the coin here at PWF. I've seen both sides of the poster-mod relationship.

another reason why i would be a good mod. I'd have a firm grasp on all the idiosynchronisities of this site. Doing both things has opened my eyes and allowed me to be non-judgemental towards everybody.

I don't have favourites on this site. I look out for PWF, no one else.

I also possess integrity, something that is vital to any position of responsibilty.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
OMG! U hit that one right on the money!!!
so are you agreeing with me that i know and / or have what it takes to be a super-mod?

Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWE Champion

u can bet ur sweet bippy I am
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
u can bet ur sweet bippy I am
LMAO @ "sweet bippy".... too funny

well, voice your opinion in the mods/admin room if you feel so inclined.

(I'm not forcing you to, but like i said, if you feel like it. I'm not pressuring you at all, man.)

and hey, keep up the good work, TM2K2

Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Ripcord, you offened all of the christians here by comparing yourself to Jesus. If you are going to make fun of religon then you don't deserve a mod spot.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWE Champion

bah... sweet bippy's from Laugh-in... but I'm just wondering how u posted in the Admin/mod forum... u made a post in there labeled bring back Meeting of the Minds or something like that... but I'll try to post somethin for u on there... I dun wanna get 'em mad at me...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Ripcord, you offened all of the christians here by comparing yourself to Jesus. If you are going to make fun of religon then you don't deserve a mod spot.
Magik..he has not offended any "Christians" other then you....he made a comparison, it is something Christ would not be offended with.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Whatchu takin bout willis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric