ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Limp Bizkit is the best ever!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
FredurstRules

Default Limp Bizkit is the best ever!

i love them and fred dusrt has one of the best voices ever. a lot of the songs make me alomst cry because their so beautifull. yeah and taker used to ahve this song rollin rollin rollin, exelent choice if you ask me. cause the original clip rules too cause they were rollin. and if you don't like them your stupid.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol your in for some bashing.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

:laugh:

I didn't know there were 12 year-old kids still out there like you.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Xtatic is on a distinguished road

limp bizkit r cool. i like the song break stuff its just one of those days when u dont want to wake up everything is ****ed and everybody sucks! hahaha

i like how they rap and rock at the same time its cool.

but dont forget the chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water!!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
FredurstRules

yeah they rap and sing and rock. now what other band does that? .......NONE! I bought one of those Fred Durst caps, I'll wear it to school tomorrow, I hope everybody thinks it's cool. I want to make a right impression cuz we just moved there and I want ppl to like me.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

u mean the yankee 1??
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by FredurstRules
yeah they rap and sing and rock. now what other band does that? .......NONE! I bought one of those Fred Durst caps, I'll wear it to school tomorrow, I hope everybody thinks it's cool. I want to make a right impression cuz we just moved there and I want ppl to like me.
actually Kid Rock does the rock/rap thing too. But there only difference is that Kid Rock doesnt have a whinning voice.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

I think Limp B are good but not the best. A few of their songs are good to listen to when you're pissed off. Taproot do the rap/rock thing as well. Fred Durst signed them because he thought they were very like his band. I have to say that since Wes left it just isn't the same
lol, Fred's learning the guitar now, he'll never be as awesome as Wes.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

he didnt sign them they signed with sum1 else so he left a bad message on there answering machine with swear words and stuff
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtatic
he didnt sign them they signed with sum1 else so he left a bad message on there answering machine with swear words and stuff
He signed them first but it was only for a while...they left because of an argument they had with him.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i wouldn't listen to that trash

talk about a two album wonder

where is he now? jerking off in a corner because eminem would kick his ass

noboldy even thinks about them anymore

Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
i wouldn't listen to that trash

talk about a two album wonder

where is he now? jerking off in a corner because eminem would kick his ass

noboldy even thinks about them anymore
lmao, I have to agree with that but they still have mini-moshers that think that they're "gods"

Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I agree with what BloodIce and Fallen Angel have said. Also how can a Limp Bizkit song make you cry? I mean I know the music is terrible but it ain't worth crying over.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by FredurstRules
lol people aren't going to like you if you go around looking and acting like Durst.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
I agree with what BloodIce and Fallen Angel have said. Also how can a Limp Bizkit song make you cry? I mean I know the music is terrible but it ain't worth crying over.
RJ, if I was locked in a room with a Limp Bizkit CD on repeat I would probably cry.