ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Where the hell did all the creativity go on this site?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Where the hell did all the creativity go on this site?

it's always the same crap done over and over again on this site.

other than Shyne Factory, no one really posts original stuff here.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 02:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

OT's are lame in general......I want the Meeting of The Minds back, that was my OT to say

Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

the creativity is in the graphic's room...**evil laugh** lol...

-WhiteWolf
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
OT's are lame in general......I want the Meeting of The Minds back, that was my OT to say
I am with ya on that Dre..I thought the topics that were covered in the "Meeting of the minds" were deep and thought provoking...that is what originally got me hooked on this place......

Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

oh man, exactly.

MOTM, allowed these boards to be permeated with thought provoking material, and was the place where PWF's brightest came to post.

let's bring it back!

it made this site the best place to discuss relevant stuff on the 'net........

i know a thousand people who'd prolly come back if this was brought to fruition.

if we do re-open it, i would gladly offer my services as a mod (maybe Dre and i could share the responsibilities?)

Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I want to know which bright dumb-ass took it off in the first place....It was THEE highlight of the PWF forum.....I for one want it back....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the creativity was left in the car that stonecold stole at the party the other night. and one more thing while i never went to MOTM but a couple of times, i do think it should be brought back..
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

if MOTM did come back, how long will it be to people start saying merge it with off topic again......

Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I was actually the "Dumbass" that sugested it.For a few reasons.....I felt it limited the Off topic(Which I feel it has helped the Off topic in general)..it was already limited to not talking about "Sports:""Music and Entertainment" and also"Intellectual conversations"..I thought that we should derge them so u could talk about anything apart from "M&E" and "Sports".

A good conversation is dependent on the ones that are involved in it..it has nothing to do with a seperate forum....it has to do with the discussion itself.
There were only 150 threads in the "MOTM" and the least amount of posts.

If u are worried about "Spamming" in an "Intelligant" thread..put "Serious responses" only..an anything I see as Spam I will delete them.

All megreing them didn't was give the Off topic a little more variety.....the Off topic was nothing but spam....and I'm not saying it is devoid of it now..but thereare plenty of intelligant threads here.It's just hard to notice because there isn't a entire forum devoted to them.
If u need a link to intelligant discussions in the Off topic feel free to ask me..and I will give u whatever links u need.

If u want to complain about there not being enough "intelligant" conversations in OT...do something about it..we all have imaginations and indeoendent thought.Start a thread...and as I said ..if u are scared of it being soammer...put "Inteligant Responses only" and I will delete anything I see as spam.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

shyne u just need to stop closing threads for a stupid unknown reason, if i want to say what kind of people i dont like, thats my business....and if you dont like it....stay out the thread....if you aint close it....that goes to whoever did...

Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

For your info Galaxy..I didn't close that..but I will open it...I don't "Close " or "Lock" things for no reason or because I don't like them...if that was the case alot more things would be closed.

I will open for u as I see nothing offensive in it.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

well, i did say that goes to whoever did it if you aint, wasnt trying to get down and dirty...

Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i just want the mod that banned everyone's favorite alter mickey d, to confess.. i have no beef with that person, but i think it is owed to the PWF community to know who did it... i mean really don't hide behind your modship whoever you are, just come out in the open and say it, or at least pm me
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

To me more than half the shit in OT is spam......Look at the Sports and Cartoon forum....They're practically dead....Should they all merge into entertainment....If you build it....They will come....MOTM was great and it should have stayed....It was intelligent conversation....It didn't matter if the posts weren't super high cause people didn't spam about 100 times sayin....yes I agree.... he he and gay shit like that....That's my opinion...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
I was actually the "Dumbass" that sugested it.For a few reasons.....I felt it limited the Off topic(Which I feel it has helped the Off topic in general)..it was already limited to not talking about "Sports:""Music and Entertainment" and also"Intellectual conversations"..I thought that we should derge them so u could talk about anything apart from "M&E" and "Sports".

A good conversation is dependent on the ones that are involved in it..it has nothing to do with a seperate forum....it has to do with the discussion itself.
There were only 150 threads in the "MOTM" and the least amount of posts.

If u are worried about "Spamming" in an "Intelligant" thread..put "Serious responses" only..an anything I see as Spam I will delete them.

All megreing them didn't was give the Off topic a little more variety.....the Off topic was nothing but spam....and I'm not saying it is devoid of it now..but thereare plenty of intelligant threads here.It's just hard to notice because there isn't a entire forum devoted to them.
If u need a link to intelligant discussions in the Off topic feel free to ask me..and I will give u whatever links u need.

If u want to complain about there not being enough "intelligant" conversations in OT...do something about it..we all have imaginations and indeoendent thought.Start a thread...and as I said ..if u are scared of it being soammer...put "Inteligant Responses only" and I will delete anything I see as spam.
all good points m good man, but the following three have less traffic in them than MOTM's ever did.

Hot Women
Games
Cartoons And Comics

should we not merge these too, then?

I can see your reasoning for not having a MOTM's again, i guess, but that same reasoning applies to the aforementioned 3.

i dunno, it seems a bit tedious to add a "serious replies only" to every thread title".......and hey, doing that would make more work for you , man.

Like i said above, i'd be more than happy to mod a re-born MOTM section to appease the folks who would like a section for the PWF intellects instead of sifting through the spam in OT looking for cerebral stuff...........

and hey, i do respect your opinion, and your position, so please don't take this as me slighting you, man