ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bush nominated for Nobel peace prize?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Bush nominated for Nobel peace prize?

I don't really know alot about this..I just heard about it briefly..but Bush was nominated for the nobel peace prize??

I cannot understand that..I cannot put Bush in the same category as Nelson Mandela and Mother Threasea
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I ahd this very same toipc posted here awhileback but no one replyed...]

BTW I agree with you. Bush for a Nobel Peace prize? Most likey the biggest irony of the 21st century so far....He won't get it trust me...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I don't understand how he's such an awesome guys... While he was Gov. of Texas, more people were sent to death there than any other state and he also has no religious tolerance for Atheists... And I quote... "No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." -George Bush-... That is total bullshit... It's like saying that Hindus shouldn't be considered people because they believe in more than one 'god'...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well...I could see that....If the Nobel Peace Prize goes out to the guy whose considered most likely to "Get The World Blown Up"......I have no hatred towards Americans but this Bush.....If he ends the world cause of this "I have to finish what my daddy started" in Iraq bullshit....I'll be quite the pissed man....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Not just him, but most American presidents want to destroy other countries because they can and then see if they can get away with it without any trouble from the UN.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, I can't stand that guy. The Nobel Peace Prize is for people who have spent their lives promoting peace in the world. Not for those who promote war, no matter what the reasoning. This guy makes me look look a Saint, and I'm a super villian. I shall one day find the mind controll device he is using on the American people to get them to like him and destroy it. Or perhapse I can use it for myself, hmmmm.....:laugh:
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey guys, im not trying to win you over To Bush, but the guy didnt ask to get voted into office and then ask for a stark raving lunatic to start crashing airplanes into his country's buildings killing thousands of the citizens he swore to protect as President.

I mean hey, whats the guy supposed to do? Just shrug his shoulders and say oh well, our ppl are dead, no need in killing anybody else? Of course not, he's doing the best he can to try to rid the world of some crazy ass guys. Dont get me wrong, i know you guys prolly dont think he has any real reason for being in Iraq, but face it, Saddam is a maniac, he kills and tortures his own ppl, he doesnt give a damn about them any more than you or me.

And i for one believe that guy is harboring terrorists and making some pretty bad weapons or else he would just let the ppl from the UN stroll in, look around and leave and we wouldnt even bother him anymore. Damn, you guys are acting like we are bugging the shit out of him for no reason whatsoever. Like it or not, the UN is the most powerful force in the world, and i liken Iraq to Starscream on these boards, just looking to defie authority at any cost. (No offense SS, but you know its true).

The thing is, does Bush deserve the Nobel? Probably not. But is he doing the job he was hired to do? Yes. So try walking a mile in somebody esles shoes before you go pointing your fingers. And dont forget this, if the US was to get blown off the map tommorrow, and it dang sure could happen, your country could be next and then you might would appreciate the efforts the US puts into certain situations.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Hey guys, im not trying to win you over To Bush, but the guy didnt ask to get voted into office and then ask for a stark raving lunatic to start crashing airplanes into his country's buildings killing thousands of the citizens he swore to protect as President.

I mean hey, whats the guy supposed to do? Just shrug his shoulders and say oh well, our ppl are dead, no need in killing anybody else? Of course not, he's doing the best he can to try to rid the world of some crazy ass guys. Dont get me wrong, i know you guys prolly dont think he has any real reason for being in Iraq, but face it, Saddam is a maniac, he kills and tortures his own ppl, he doesnt give a damn about them any more than you or me.

And i for one believe that guy is harboring terrorists and making some pretty bad weapons or else he would just let the ppl from the UN stroll in, look around and leave and we wouldnt even bother him anymore. Damn, you guys are acting like we are bugging the shit out of him for no reason whatsoever. Like it or not, the UN is the most powerful force in the world, and i liken Iraq to Starscream on these boards, just looking to defie authority at any cost. (No offense SS, but you know its true).

The thing is, does Bush deserve the Nobel? Probably not. But is he doing the job he was hired to do? Yes. So try walking a mile in somebody esles shoes before you go pointing your fingers. And dont forget this, if the US was to get blown off the map tommorrow, and it dang sure could happen, your country could be next and then you might would appreciate the efforts the US puts into certain situations.
Yeah!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I feel Bush did a wonderful job in rallying the American people after 9/11..which would be expected of any president..but I think his actions afterwards were aweful. The Attack on Afgahnistan was uncalled for...I'm sure it is easy for people to say "Well..it's war..icvilains die"..well..did the Afgan people have any choice.Here is the Taliban's posistion...

Someone who has done WONDERS for there country (Bin Laden)...attacks the states...then looks for aslyum in a country..that if they didn't give it to them, they would be dead..does that seem like a good posistion to be in, yet Bush rolls forward..and accomplishes nothing.

I see the war in Iraq based on OIL..Saddam could let the UN in, bake cokies for them, wash there dishes..walk their dog and the States would still attack. I think Oil is more of a priority then "national security"..Bush refuses to look for a Diplomatic solution to this problem. He has stated that it is a "Personl vendetta" between he and Saddam..does that give someone a right to overthrow another countries leader..I think not

No country is allowed to overthrow another's leader becuase they feel they may be a threat in the future,....if that was the case..someone would have overthrown Bush a mere 3 monthes after he was elected.

Also why does anyone believe that Saddam harbours terrorist? Is it because NBC or CNN told u...I don't think that is the most unbiased sourse.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Exclamation

I agree with you Shyne, the media distorts all the facts... And America is attacking Iraq just out of the bleu now, it's ludicrious. They figure since they couldn't find Bin Laden they needed someone else to attack so that the American people are still behind the war efforts... People are ignorant, they're happy just as long as someone's being punished...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

Then someone needs to tell me when all this bloodshed is going to stop. When is Bush going to be staisfied that the threat is over. Because all these suppsed enemies he's going after were created by the US government, Bin Laden and his men recieved training and wepons from US advisors during the whole Iran deal. The same deal with Hussien, alot of those weapons and artillery was sold to his country because he was against Iran. And what about he first war with Iraq? When the UN accomplished its objective of getting Iraq out of Kuwait the US government promised the Khurdish minority in Iraq (the people Sadam oppresses the most) that we would back them in an attepmt to overthrow Hussien. They attacked and we never showed. They got massacred by Sadam's forces and things got harder for them because of more US lies. And now we're going it to liberate Iraq from Sadam under this great flag of righteousness? Tell that to the Khurds we left to die and can probably be added to Bush's list of US "enemies" in the future.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The attack on Afghanistan was not uncalled for. Bin Ladin controlled Afghanistan, he practically owned the dang place, and that country had to be rid of him for the threat to cease. Is that the fualt of the Afhanie ppl? No, hell they didnt even want him. Their own ppl fought against the Bin Ladin headed Taliban, and cheered and celebrated by shaving their beards which they were forced to wear when the Taliban was overthrown. Besides, it's not like the US went over and bombed the whole country, they concentrated on bombing the major places known for harboring terrorists, weapons, camps, etc... Then they went out on foot and secured the rest a little at a time, they didnt go village to village killing the women and children and burning their homes....

How can you say you dont believe Saddam is Harboring terrorists? Is there any reason not to? I mean the guy had chance after chance after chance after chance to prove to the UN that he has nothing to hide, yet he just wont do it, in fact he's been playing the same game for 10 years now. He is obviously a liar, and is no better than Bin Ladin. I dont think its fair to go over a run another country , but what choice is left? Unfortunatly the world has been full over time of Hitlers and Bin Ladins and other guys who are legitimate threats to the world and they have to be dealt with.

And again i stress, and i mean absolutley no offense to the ppl of Canada or any other country who disagrees with the UN's war based decisions, but if we get our butts blown away, you could be next and then what would you be saying without the help of the power of the UN and a Saddam/BinLadin Warhead crammed up your butt?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

See? This is why we need meating of the minds back.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
they figure since they couldn't find Bin Laden they needed someone else to attack so that the American people are still behind the war efforts... People are ignorant, they're happy just as long as someone's being punished... [/B]
Show me where i or any of the US citizens wanted to go to war, show me where we begged somebody to crash into our buildings, killing our ppl. I dont want anybody to get punished, neither does the US, we want to live in peace, but its not our fualt that there are missile building, ppl killing, crazy ppl out there.

Our attacks were not unwarranted, as i recall, it was THEM, who came to OUR country and started this.

And of all ppl, i cant believe you are taking that side, Evil Ryan, i am assuming you are a US citizen and you have a duty to stand by your country and the decisions they make, are they always the best ones? No, but if you dont like it, leave. It's ppl like you that make me sick, walking around under the blanket of the US's protection and rights, but so quick to criticize every single thing that they do wrong.

The Saddam problem should have been handled during the Clinton years, but he was to busy playing with cigars and no Vulcan Lionhart, we just didnt wake up one morning out of the blue and just decide to attack Iraq, its a problem spanning back over 10 years.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Exclamation

If people are attacked they just want someone else in pain also... It's a simple law oif nature.... Misery loves company... And, if it was spanning ten years then you guys should've done something during those times... Also, the American holds a double standard, they think it's alright for them to have weapons of mass destruction but no one else should...