ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My last off topic post

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Default My last off topic post

Until Vixen comes back bloodice is AWOL and MIA in the off topic forums

Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
SaTaN's lItTlE hElPeR

LiTtLe DeViL13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LiTtLe DeViL13

okay, good luck with that then?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

WTF is wrong with you dude...well i guess that is the end of blood in the OT cause that vixen girl isn't coming back!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm still here Bloody...Doesn't that count for something?
Reflect on our time in the corner!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I'm still here Bloody...Doesn't that count for something?
Reflect on our time in the corner!
you being here does count soda..but i will ignore the last comment lol
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

first off holy shit BloodIce created a thread in Off-topic and secondly I guess you ain't never ever coming back again to the wonderful world of Off-Topic.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

looks like we say goodbye to someone else in the ot*holds beer up and gives a toast to bloodice...asks for a moment of silence*
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
looks like we say goodbye to someone else in the ot*holds beer up and gives a toast to bloodice...asks for a moment of silence*
I will drink to that.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles

I will drink to that.
i already have..lol *passes back out*
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

i for one am glad bloodice isnt comming back to off topic, i cant stand the guy personaly.....

Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by GaLaxy
i for one am glad bloodice isnt comming back to off topic, i cant stand the guy personaly.....
starscream did you get banned again?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

starscream did you get banned again?
the stupid gay mod brigade has nothing better to do then ban me.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by GaLaxy

the stupid gay mod brigade has nothing better to do then ban me.
and i thought this last time you would have lasted
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

and i thought this last time you would have lasted
LMAO! Yeah right!

Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: My last off topic post

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
Until Vixen comes back bloodice is AWOL and MIA in the off topic forums
uh.... ok... wtf man? Why are you leaving because of Vixen? You have the hots for her or something?