ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dogcatcher...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
SaTaN's lItTlE hElPeR

LiTtLe DeViL13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LiTtLe DeViL13
Default Dogcatcher...

Just curious huh? Well last time I checked curious people ASK questions and don't make incriminating statements towards others, I believe you posted something along the lines of..."just ask Devil 13 cuz I think she might be her", because I asked you one simple question you go off all half cocked assuming that cuz u once had 2 identitys that I would also? I don't think we know each other quite well enough to assume we might have something in common, in response to your "curiousity" NO, I am not Vixen, I don't know where shes from, but unless she also lives in Arizona, we more than likely have nothing in common, like her intelligence level verses mine, who forgets their own name? Yes I do have a picture or 30, whether I choose to post them now could be debated because I don't see why I have to prove myself to "us" I thought only you assumed that I was Vixen but if there are more people I'd be happy to defend myself to them. Well not happy, but since I'd probably have no choice, why not?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: Dogcatcher...

Quote:
Originally posted by LiTtLe DeViL13
Just curious huh? Well last time I checked curious people ASK questions and don't make incriminating statements towards others, I believe you posted something along the lines of..."just ask Devil 13 cuz I think she might be her", because I asked you one simple question you go off all half cocked assuming that cuz u once had 2 identitys that I would also? I don't think we know each other quite well enough to assume we might have something in common, in response to your "curiousity" NO, I am not Vixen, I don't know where shes from, but unless she also lives in Arizona, we more than likely have nothing in common, like her intelligence level verses mine, who forgets their own name? Yes I do have a picture or 30, whether I choose to post them now could be debated because I don't see why I have to prove myself to "us" I thought only you assumed that I was Vixen but if there are more people I'd be happy to defend myself to them. Well not happy, but since I'd probably have no choice, why not?
chill out! i didn't mean anything by it, i was just trying to cheer blood up, and if you happened to be her then good, maybe you would admit it...sorry but lots of people have alters, or new names, so, i really didn't think you were her, in fact i'm pretty sure if i wanted to find out i could. but anyway i just know i don't see you here a lot and it was odd that you asked about her...so i have no problem, and hopefully this will be forgotten...so welcome to pwf if i haven't welcomed you here before and stay away from....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
SaTaN's lItTlE hElPeR

LiTtLe DeViL13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LiTtLe DeViL13

my sincerest apologies that you decided to assume I was someone else so it would cheer up another person while pissing me off...*I'm just fucking with you, its all good, no worrys sorry I flipped out on you*
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

no biggie, i've been drinking and kinda pissed tonight, i didn't mean nothing by it...it just seemed weird, cause most people would have asked me on msn, and you did it here...so i just kinda figured you are sorta new, and wanted to know...cause if it had been vixen i figured she would have made a big deal about it...but it's cool