ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i am back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default i am back

ive been away on a flight for about a day or so from now, but im back. so...anything good happen while i was gone?
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Yeah! Some people (I don't want to name any names) were talking shit on you in the Graphics forum. Saying that you weren't around b/c you were afraid that William was going to show you up in the Heavyweight competition. It was appalling, I tells ya!
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Umm I dunno I didn't know you were gone..
Old 12 Oct 2002, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Who the fuck are you?

No but, really are you a pilot, co-pilot, or a navigator?

Old 12 Oct 2002, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

can i be a super mod now? if not can you give me a good reason kev.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 06:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

pilot. there are no navigators anymore. only on army planes would they have a navigator.

StormShadow 2x...nah...youve been banned too many times. lol.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

i guess thats a good reason
Old 12 Oct 2002, 08:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

hey Kevin, i haven't been banned at all. Can i be a mod?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 12 Oct 2002, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
StormShadow 2x...nah...youve been banned too many times. lol.
Hey what about me? I was banned over at PW 7 times now for fighting and making fun of TraceyPro.....dont I deserve an award?

Old 12 Oct 2002, 08:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Hey what about me? I was banned over at PW 7 times now for fighting and making fun of TraceyPro.....dont I deserve an award?
are you a moron or what, i didnt get a reward, i didnt get shit you reject...
Old 12 Oct 2002, 08:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by StormShadow 2x

are you a moron or what, i didnt get a reward, i didnt get shit you reject...
Thats cause you were banned here....I wasnt!!!

Old 12 Oct 2002, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

can some one ban this bitch by ip, hey how come gay jay gets away with stuff and i dont....what gives...mods play favorites..
Old 12 Oct 2002, 08:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you hadnt have quit, you could play favorites with us too BitchScream.

You missed nothing Kevin, although I missed not having my bitch here....I made do with Some other people LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
If you hadnt have quit, you could play favorites with us too BitchScream.
Admintence<SP> LMAO!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well I for one would like to welcome Kevin back. It's been really hard for me to get by when he's not here. Something feels empty and sad inside of me. Please don't ever leave us Kevin. Please.

p l e a s e