ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Shamdaman is evil.....lets stone him...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
Default Shamdaman is evil.....lets stone him...

after gathering evidence, i have come to the conclusion that shamdaman, or satan as he is also known as, is not what he seems, he is not only responsible for the sniper killings, but he is also responsible for global warming, when i find more evidence i will tell you why he is really here.....i got my eye on you.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

i have just learned, a poster by the name of devilchild is in on the plot....more info to come.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Devilchild

He is the nice one....I am the one you have to worry about...MUAHAHAHAHAH*cough*hahahaha......ok maybe not

Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

what is your plan? is it world domination? do you want to take all of our natural resources and take them back to your home world? you want a war, well us humans will stop you
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

You will soon find out, it will be a swift and furious attack the like mankind has ever seen (that includes the bumps from his Hell in a cell matches).......You'll either join us or stand aside and watch the destruction happen....

If I could be so kind, no sharp sticks if you do decide to defend yourselves...they hurt.

Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

so sharp sticks are you races weakness, hmm....ill make a deal, if you dont leave our planet, im gonna beat you sensless upside the head with a sharp stick you god damn body snatching alien...take care now.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shamdaman

Ha ha ha! you think we have a weakness, that means you have hope.

It is so much sweeter when we break that hope and you realise resistance is futile! Ha haha!

Our goals will become clear in time and you will fall at our feet.........your survival will depend on your grovelling! Mwa ha hha haha haha!

Old 12 Oct 2002, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

i am locutus of pwf.....i know how to defeat you.....i just need more time, ah cant do it, captain ah juss need more time.......
Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shamdaman

You have no Courage and no Honour! For you Today IS a good day to die!

So I take it you are a trekkie to then? COOL!

Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i don't know this guy!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 03:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
SaTaN's lItTlE hElPeR

LiTtLe DeViL13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LiTtLe DeViL13

wow, this is an odd thread, I am totally lost.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by LiTtLe DeViL13
wow, this is an odd thread, I am totally lost.
this was obviously a personal thread
Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Shamdaman is evil.....lets stone him...

Quote:
Originally posted by StormShadow 2x
after gathering evidence, i have come to the conclusion that shamdaman, or satan as he is also known as, is not what he seems, he is not only responsible for the sniper killings, but he is also responsible for global warming, when i find more evidence i will tell you why he is really here.....i got my eye on you.
Shamdaman? Don't you mean Sadamm or Sudamm or whatever his name is?

Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Shamdaman is evil.....lets stone him...

Quote:
Originally posted by StormShadow 2x
So he's the one responsible for global warming! I knew it was him!