ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hello! Another lame intro!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2002, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shamdaman

Default Hello! Another lame intro!

Well it seems I am the newbie on the block around these parts!

This aint my first disussion board so I am aware how goofy I sound but hey what the hell!

I'll tell you a little about myself. I used to be a regular poster over in Buzzkiller.com but that small pond is just a little to bitchy for my liking. So I hope to post here regularly, hope you dont mind.....By the way, how many posters regularly post here? Just curious

Old 12 Oct 2002, 10:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

WELCOME!!! WELCOME TO PWF.COM I HOPE U'LL LIKE IT HERE AND I POST HERE REGULARLY
Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Welcome to PWF, You dont have to be crazy to post here.........but it helps......
Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Shamdaman

Well the crazy thing I can definatly go with.......I just hope I dont go too far with it!

Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Hi welcome!..Hope u have fun!..There is quite a few regulars here...it keeps growing..we are a fairly new site..(A few months)..and we are doing pretty well, anyways..have fun in your posting!
Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shamdaman

The reason I see this place doing well is the fact that it has a news board with topics and stuff....quite a few wrestling fans will check out the stories and some will browse over the discussion board...thats how I started posting at my first board at TRC.

I like the layout the board has actually, quite neat and easy to interface with but can I ask, way all the banners in the signatures?

Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The boards are uncensored, with the exeption of racial slurs, and most everybody here is really easy to get along with. They allow us to have sig banners. 400X200 max size and no more than 2. Banners can be requested in Graphics if you dont do your own, feel free to go to Graphics and ask. Some do go a little crazy with the sigs though.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 11:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

People sometimes go overboard with the banners..but they can be fun..I like my new Lesnar fears Funaki one

If u have any questions , feel free to pm me or any of the mods.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shamdaman

I like some of the banners I was just wondering thats all.

Oh by the way a few (maybe three or four) of the other posters from my old board may be joining us too so just giving you prior warning incase you thought it was an invasion or anything

Old 12 Oct 2002, 12:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

Hey Sham, glad to see ya made it amigo.....

Old 12 Oct 2002, 12:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Welcome to PWF!!

Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shamdaman

Hey Dev.....how long you been posting here? Man you been whoring yourself in these posts aint ya! lol! Anywho I am glad to be here!

Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Welcome to PWF is Y2A! JK, Welcome.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Shamdaman
I like some of the banners I was just wondering thats all.

Oh by the way a few (maybe three or four) of the other posters from my old board may be joining us too so just giving you prior warning incase you thought it was an invasion or anything
and what site are these people comming from, shamdaman, if that is your real name...where was you on august 13, 1987?
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Devilchild

I would never whore myself around, I have way to much self respect for that.............ok maybe not, but what the hey....I like it here mo better..