ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

For my 100th post

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2002, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

Default For my 100th post

For my 100th post i will reveal myself as the greatest alter of all time! who you ask. It is me! The Dogcatcher! wahahahaha! ask the DWO, or Y2A, ILC, or even one of the mods of the off topic , they were all in on it. Mickey Deeznuts is the dogcatcher. notice how i am never on when this alt is. oh well hope you all enjoyed my questions..and Dre thanks for the help, i really didn't need it LOL

Old 11 Oct 2002, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

CONGRATS????????
Old 11 Oct 2002, 01:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

your a big dumb reject
Old 11 Oct 2002, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

So you're not StarScream or TIMY? Oh well
Old 11 Oct 2002, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

well, well well, i wonder if this worked so good here, at PWF, with hardly no one even knowing who i was! If this would work at PW. I could make everyone think i am someone over there and watch them be confused and blame other people LMAO
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Good job dog
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: For my 100th post

Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Deeznuts
For my 100th post i will reveal myself as the greatest alter of all time! who you ask. It is me! The Dogcatcher! wahahahaha! ask the DWO, or Y2A, ILC, or even one of the mods of the off topic , they were all in on it. Mickey Deeznuts is the dogcatcher. notice how i am never on when this alt is. oh well hope you all enjoyed my questions..and Dre thanks for the help, i really didn't need it LOL
You're a fag.

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Dogcatcher, ppl aren't supposed to create alters. Alters should be banned. This is the stupidest thing you've ever done.

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Default Re: Re: For my 100th post

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

You're the man.
well thanks BM, and we know that at least the alter wasn't greensniper, cause everyone here still knows that you are sniper, teh green magcik man!
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Re: Re: For my 100th post

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

well thanks BM, and we know that at least the alter wasn't greensniper, cause everyone here still knows that you are sniper, teh green magcik man!
DC, you're just like your alter. Annoying and as smart as a five year old.

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Bad Magick, you are just like your alter (greensniper) wanting everyone to like you but no one does. Maybe you should do like your alt, and disappear. Oh yeah by the way you are just made that Mickey D is more popular than you, and you probally wished that you were him LOL
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Who really gives a shit..who is who's alter, I mean..if we really feel the need to find out we will Otherwise..I don't give a shit
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Who really gives a shit..who is who's alter, I mean..if we really feel the need to find out we will Otherwise..I don't give a shit
well stated shyne! so who is your alt by the way?
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

well stated shyne! so who is your alt by the way?
Dogcatcher
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

DC, you're a dork.