ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sniper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2002, 10:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Sniper

The sniper has struck again. This time at an Exxon in Fredericksburg, VA. Approximately 9:30 he was shot, and died later at the hospital about 11:30. This guy is getting closer to where I live, maybe a couple hours away. Does anyone think he will be caught anytime soon? Or will he remain at large and continue his killing spree for sometime? What are your thoughts and opinions on this?
Old 11 Oct 2002, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

That son of a bitch shot a 13 year old....Shooting anyone is fucking horrible but a fucking helpless kid...I hope they can use some sort of torture on that sum bitch cause lethal injection is to good for him....I hope they find him....And my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 11 Oct 2002, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Sniper? Oh... I thought this thread was about me.....

Old 11 Oct 2002, 11:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
That son of a bitch shot a 13 year old....Shooting anyone is fucking horrible but a fucking helpless kid...I hope they can use some sort of torture on that sum bitch cause lethal injection is to good for him....I hope they find him....And my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families.....
Ditto, that man is just one sick SOB... his shootings seem to have no purpose... it's like he just goes around shooting defenseless people for fun..

Old 11 Oct 2002, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well traditionly Snipers work in pairs. Many think there might be more than one sniper involved.
Old 11 Oct 2002, 01:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

Ditto, that man is just one sick SOB... his shootings seem to have no purpose... it's like he just goes around shooting defenseless people for fun..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11 Oct 2002, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya it fucking crazy. I wouldnt leave my house if I lived around there.
Old 11 Oct 2002, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

YUP ITS SO SAD, AND YES I HAD Another code blue today
Old 11 Oct 2002, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
YUP ITS SO SAD, AND YES I HAD Another code blue today
whats that???
Old 11 Oct 2002, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

schools get locked down...
Old 11 Oct 2002, 09:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yup
Old 11 Oct 2002, 09:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

yay!!!!!!!!!! i know how to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11 Oct 2002, 09:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

oh ok, I just didn't know cause that shit doesn't happen at my school.
Old 11 Oct 2002, 11:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

He is a maniac and a coward. When they find the son of a bitch, they should lock him in a room full of prisoners with life sentences who also have kids. That guy would be lucky to even survive, much less with his ass intact. What moron would snipe anybody, especially a kid?
Old 12 Oct 2002, 02:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

this sniper dude(s) is gonna get like anywhere from 30 - 200 more victums befor he is caught........he(there) way to smart