ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Soooooo as shynefactory would say

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Soooooo as shynefactory would say

Sooooooooooooooooo...it's boring as hell now. i thought i would start a little game..since this is the offtopic and i had nothing better to do..i will name a city, county, country, or state, province or whatever you want to call them, and the next person has to say one using the last letter of the first place as the beginning of the second for example...

Georgia
then the next person could say
Alabama

got it..good..here goes

Ethiopia
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Argentina
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Atlanta
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Aberdeen
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

allentown

had to get away from the a_a's

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

since they both end in N

new york
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Kent
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

toledo

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

where the hell is kent?

oh well

thailand
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:29 AM   #10 (permalink)

denver

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

to answer page's
ohio hehe
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

rhode island in response to denver
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

detroit

Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

tennessee
Old 11 Oct 2002, 02:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Kent's in England somewhere

Edinburgh