ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Best IWO Promo of the Year
View Poll Results: IWO Promo of the year
Alli Sabbah 6 60.00%
Dante 3 30.00%
The One 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2005, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Best IWO Promo of the Year

Intended to be who gave or gives the best promos of the year, this award catagory will be included in the PWF awards for 2004. 6 days to decide.
Old 15 Jan 2005, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Well, they're all great. I gave it to Alli Sabbah.
Old 15 Jan 2005, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well heres a surprise very few nominations.

Old 15 Jan 2005, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Damn, joined too late

Voted for Alli because I like his gimmick best
Old 18 Jan 2005, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I definitely gotta hand this to Dante,he earned it,not sayign Alli and The One didnt have great promos,but Dante's promos were damn good.
Old 18 Jan 2005, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito Cool
I definitely gotta hand this to Dante,he earned it,not sayign Alli and The One didnt have great promos,but Dante's promos were damn good.
yOUR JUST SUCKING UP TO THE MOD OF THE EFED.

Old 19 Jan 2005, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

tough choice, but i would go with Dante in a slight victory....maybe this could set up a fued between the two later on down the road.
Old 19 Jan 2005, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hell I want everyone to vote for someone other than me. So for everyone that is not in the efed vote for someone else just to make me lose.

Old 20 Jan 2005, 12:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ Too bad. I voted for you anyways.

Old 20 Jan 2005, 01:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten sin
^ Too bad. I voted for you anyways.
Curses foiled again.

Old 20 Jan 2005, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Ahh, I get it. It was reverse psychology wasn't it. By saying you didn't want votes, you knew people would be smart-asses and vote for you. Touche Alli, Touche.

Probably not, but I have my conspiracy theories.
Old 20 Jan 2005, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg182
Ahh, I get it. It was reverse psychology wasn't it. By saying you didn't want votes, you knew people would be smart-asses and vote for you. Touche Alli, Touche.

Probably not, but I have my conspiracy theories.
Bwahahahahaha