ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you want out of life...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default What do you want out of life...

Here's one for you boys and girls... What do you want the most out of life? And we're not just talking material possesions here too...be creative
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Happiness.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, I'm looking for peace of mind and a good wife and AHHHH!!!! Hogan in a dress!!!!
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Yeah, I'm looking for peace of mind and a good wife and AHHHH!!!! Hogan in a dress!!!!
LMAO! You like my banner???
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

To be the best at what I do.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A

LMAO! You like my banner???
That is beyond fucked up dude...
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah, and Y2A has earned a spot on my respect list for that Hogan Banner. LMAO!!
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I want to know how/where to find true hapiness.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Hero
Oh yeah, and Y2A has earned a spot on my respect list for that Hogan Banner. LMAO!!
I'm honored.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A

I'm honored.
Does that mean your keeping it?

I gotta say happiness as well
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin

Does that mean your keeping it?

I gotta say happiness as well
Maybe for a while.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 10:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Just to be happy with my life...
Old 10 Oct 2002, 10:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

to know the answer to the ultimate question?

Old 10 Oct 2002, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Hey Wanderer, that new sig is pretty cool. What is it quoted from?
Old 11 Oct 2002, 12:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Hey Wanderer, that new sig is pretty cool. What is it quoted from?
Actually its quoted from a saying found at the begining of the game Medal of Honor Frontline. I'm told it was a well known phrase used during the WWII times with soldiers in the Alied forces..partulcarly Brittish, American, and Canadian forces.