ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you feel like you have lost your faith in humanity?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2002, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Do you feel like you have lost your faith in humanity?

Dont really mean to rant, but I just feel somtimes like there are no decent ppl left in this world. Seems like everyday somebody is bitchin at me about this or that and most of the time i dont even have anything to do with it or deserve it. I dont know, seems like ppl are just assholes these days, nobody really gives a damn about anybody else.

I have always tried to live by the "treat others the way i want to be treated" but its so hard to do that when nobody else follows that rule.

Most times, i feel like i live under the "nice guys finish last" category.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: Do you feel like you have lost your faith in humanity?

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Dont really mean to rant, but I just feel somtimes like there are no decent ppl left in this world. Seems like everyday somebody is bitchin at me about this or that and most of the time i dont even have anything to do with it or deserve it. I dont know, seems like ppl are just assholes these days, nobody really gives a damn about anybody else.

I have always tried to live by the "treat others the way i want to be treated" but its so hard to do that when nobody else follows that rule.

Most times, i feel like i live under the "nice guys finish last" category.
Well stated
Old 10 Oct 2002, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I understand how you feel man... I too think that fate has dealt me cruel path in life. And I try to be a better person, but then others ALWAYS try to bring me down mainly relatives.....or bad curcumstances. and eveytime I try to make my life better, somethong or someone prevents me from doing so... ite true Nice guys do finish last.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I have genrally felt that way ..I have little or no faith in humanity...People are horriable...a person can be good though
We just have to do our part in trying to be the best people we possiably can and not get discouraged by the way some others tend to act.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

You know people get shit on everyday of their lives. You can either sit back and bitch about it, or you can get off your ass and do something about it. I"ve had the deck stacked against me for as long as I can remember, but i'm not going to whine and cry about it.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

So what does that mean Blood, you're gonna whip everybody's ass everytime they shit on you? Im not tryin to whine about anything, just making an observation about the state of humanity.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

you're a bit off

i'm saying what is the point in saying lifes dealt you a bad hand and people are shitting on you? get over it and move on

Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
you're a bit off

i'm saying what is the point in saying lifes dealt you a bad hand and people are shitting on you? get over it and move on
Who says I haven't?
Some situations are more complcated than others...
Old 10 Oct 2002, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I can't even stand to watch the news. It's just so depressing and awful. It makes it seem like everything is fucked up. But in my life I don't have it so rough. I have some good friends, I'm doing pretty well in my career, so as long as I don't try to take on the entire worlds problems, I feel like humanity is going to be ok.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

I used to have faith in mankind, now I do not.