ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever been mugged or robbed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2002, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Have you ever been mugged or robbed?

I was at a friends birthday party and it was like 5 in the morning and the party was starting to break up. So I told my grilfriend to wait at the house and I will go and get my truck and pick her up. I was walking to my truck which was about two blocks away from the house. As I was going to get the keys from my pocket someone pushed me from behind up against the door. I turned around so fast and threw a punch and hit this guy in the side of the head. Second guy comes and me and him start to struggle with each other. A third guy comes from behind and whacks me on the left side of my body with a baseball bat. I immediately went down to one knee. The two others guys are punching me and kicking me while I am going down. The guy with the bat whacks about three more times in my left ribs. I was in pain like you would not believe. As I was lying on the ground they took off my watch and a bracelet my grilfriend gave me. Than one said check his pockets. They found my wallet and took about 235 dollars from there. I laid on the ground for about tem minutes more before I got the strength to walk back to the house. Never went to the police and never found out who did it.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Yeah..in Chicago....I was just a nice guy from a little Canadian town and some guy asked if I had some change (I was outside the bus station having a smoke) I was like .."Sure"..took my wallet out..the guy whipped his hand into my wallet and grabbed $40 and ran....I just didn't expect it..call me a but naive, but shit like that doesn't really happen where I come from.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

nope, never been mugged, never been robbed.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 12:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was never muged or robed, but I was once attacked by a group of youg guys(teenagers) that thought I stole one of their cell phones. Of course I didin't but they didin't care. One took a swing at me but i managed to defend myself. then they all attacked me at one... good thing there were people nearby that heard the scuffle and called the police. ended up in a hosptial for a week and a half but at least they found all of them...and it turned out I dislocated one guys shoulder and broke another guys nose....not that I'm proud of it but I had to defend myself...
Old 10 Oct 2002, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

No never.