ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What dou think of a "Fortress North America" thing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2002, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default What dou think of a "Fortress North America" thing

Well..I think it has some practical benifits..but as a Canadian it would assimilate our countries histoy and heritage into anothers...and I don't like that aspect of it.I luv my country with a passion and I luv the States (I even plan on moving there in the summer)..but I feel that idea would be detremental Canada.

What do u think about it?
Old 09 Oct 2002, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Fortress North America? What's that?

Old 09 Oct 2002, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

"Fortress North America" was a small plan devised by the States to basically make Canada and the US one big Country that was mutually protected by both parties..and I forget it actually involved an actual fortess surrounding the continent as well
Old 09 Oct 2002, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
"Fortress North America" was a small plan devised by the States to basically make Canada and the US one big Country that was mutually protected by both parties..and I forget it actually involved an actual fortess surrounding the continent as well
Oh..... that sounds kinda cool. I don't think it would work though because Canada and USA would start to disagree and fight each other. Of course USA would then whoop Canada's butt.

Old 09 Oct 2002, 11:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Just an act of American imperialism.
Old 09 Oct 2002, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Iglooman
Just an act of American imperialism.
At it's finest!
Don't worry though, we'd keep half of you alive, just so you could post here
Old 10 Oct 2002, 12:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

i haven't heard of this fortress?

Old 10 Oct 2002, 12:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, and then those "Escape from L.A." and "Escape from N.Y." movies could come true eh?
Old 10 Oct 2002, 01:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Its a REALLY BAD idea... I like Canada the way it is.....

And yes this is another act of A.I. I know it won't sell here.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

OK you hosers, go read about the scary fortress from a Canadian political magazine.

http://www.ehgloo.com/archive/northamerica/dj020121.htm

http://www.ehgloo.com/archive/northamerica/ds011203.htm

It's nothing to even be worried about. Please explain to me how this is American Imperialism. As for as i can tell it looks like more American Babysitting Canadians.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Thats just one set of opinions...If you came up here asn ased the average Joe Canadian...I can garrantee you their opinions wouldn't be in favor of this.
It all a matter of prepective. You down in Cali think its a babysiting factor. While many up here think is an excuse for a takeover or "assimulation" of American protytical, while our identetly is eventlualy becomes nonexsitent. Guess they're are some thing we will never understand about ecah other untill we walk a mile in each others shoes....