ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

UnderRated Rappers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2002, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default UnderRated Rappers

One of the first on my list is Tech N9ne......his new album is the Shit with Ima Slacker on of the best rap songs out righ now IMO. as well as a few other great cuts like Slither and Ima Player.....and hes got a Jam with D12....without Eminem thats alright!!!

Who do you think is underated?

Old 09 Oct 2002, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Journalist-his shit is always good =, he was rolling with Canibus and his debut album just dropped not to many months ago it was pretty good.

Nature-I think his shit is pretty good his album has also just drop and it is pretty good.

AZ-he has always been good and most people just don't realize that he is a great rapper and one who doesn't have many enimies in the game.

Remedy-The white rapper from Wu-Tang who is really good and seems to be more consistent then Eminem these days

Those are just a few that come to mind when i think of underrated rappers but there are many more.

Old 09 Oct 2002, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

ESham - I think he was voted the most slept-on artist by The Source Magazine a few years ago. The only thing holding him back is his subject matter. it's not very radio friendly, which is what makes it great

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 05:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

killah priest, he hasnt had anything new for a while

50 cent

jaz o, i havent heard too much from him, but i downloaded som esongs, and he straight ate rockafella on a rockafella diss song.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah SS Jaz-o is pretty nasty when he tears it up in the song OVA. His new cd is fuckin hott too, nice beats and it sounds like someone who trained Jay-z how to rap. 50 has mad beef with everyone, that shits funny. But some of his shit i like. Killa Preist should be coming out with a new cd with Canibus, Kurupt, Rass Kass, and himself on the Horsemen album......

Old 10 Oct 2002, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

i really dont care for rass kass, or kurupt, canibus fell off, i only like killah priest as a soloist.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Give Canibus 3 months and you will see that he is far from off, as for Kurupt i like him and i don't give a fuck about rass kass

Old 10 Oct 2002, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Can you boys clear something up for me......I though Xzibit (spelling???) and Snoop Dogg were feuding but I see Snoop is on Man Vs. Machine....And Snoop was taking shots at Suge Knight.... So who's friends and who are enemies???? I haven't been checking up on things in a while.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 10 Oct 2002, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre, Snoop, Xzibit, Kurupt, Emenem, Nate Dogg are all chill with each other.......They all don't like Suge Knight, cause of the deth row shit

Old 10 Oct 2002, 05:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Pastor Troy_ The original "King of Crunk"

Beanie sigel: I know he's been out a while,But i still think he's underated

B GIZZLE: Formely Known as 'BG" from cash money,He's a fucking heroin addic but he's still a master of "southern wordplay".And his dis about Lil Wayne and baby from Cash money,Is the best dis song out the "South" since,Pastor Troy dis to Master p,The name of the song is "Getting ugly"

AZ:I agree with "Dre", "aziatic is a 5 mic album.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Young MC............Man Ive herd some underground shit and its not that bad....as well as he put out a new Independet album a year or so back.....his problem is hes not hard enough.....but hes not soft enough either.....so hes not Eminem but hes not Will Smith either........that and he will never be able to top one of the biggest Rap money making hits of all time....Busta Move.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Young MC............Man Ive herd some underground shit and its not that bad....as well as he put out a new Independet album a year or so back.....his problem is hes not hard enough.....but hes not soft enough either.....so hes not Eminem but hes not Will Smith either........that and he will never be able to top one of the biggest Rap money making hits of all time....Busta Move.
You never cease to fucking amaze me,Young MC? Please tell me this is one of your jokes

Old 10 Oct 2002, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Hear's my list of under rated rapperz

Project Pat
Devon the Dude
Magic
Drag-on

What ever happened to Helta Skeltah and the BCC and OGC?
Those jabroni's had some sick albums.

Old 10 Oct 2002, 08:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

Rock are you kidding me, Drag-on is the worst rapper in the world, admitt to me at least he was the weekest link in the Ruff Ryder family

Old 10 Oct 2002, 08:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Rock are you kidding me, Drag-on is the worst rapper in the world, admitt to me at least he was the weekest link in the Ruff Ryder family

Styles
Jadakiss
DMX
Eve
Swizz beats and then Drag-on, but i think Infared is the weakest link.