ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bush = Nobel Peace Prize??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2002, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Question Bush = Nobel Peace Prize??

Now before any of you attack me, hear me out..

I was looking at the news, and there was a segment on a local teen from Ontario that had been reccently nominated for the next Nobel peace prize, for his work with teens in diffrent parts of the world and organizing a "World youth voice organizational summit " on the youth's or all areas of the world's perpective of the current events, and giving their issues to the leaders of the world.
Well the news segment also mentioned that this teen had some competition on this upcoming Peace Prize... one of them including President George W Bush.

Is it just me or does the fact the Bush being nominated for a peace prize seen rather ironic?? E****ally when you compare with wiinners of the past for this Award... MLK, Guandi, Desmond Tutu, Mandela, Mother Teresa (not 100% sure on that last one thoguh she would deserve it). Then again...perhaps the prestege of this awards may have lost its luster in these recent years..

Well what do you think of this nonimation?