ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

One is 14, Trev don't care, Dave got pissed, your thoughts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default New Blood? Here's your fuckin new blood

**Warning: huge rant- no bullshit allowed**

I'm sick of teenagers fuckin lying about their ages to get modspots. I may've been pushy for a modspot in the past but at least I was honest about who I am, lying about you age makes you look even worse because if anything, the people who lied wanted the spots more than I did. I mean I'd never lie just to get a fuckin modspot. This is BS. I'm sick of teenagers lying about their ages in general, I mean SC= okay, Boss= meh, but now again? Enough's enough already.

There is a supermod here who is no better than The Boss- for all the slack he gets (and at least the Boss admitted his true age), he's a fucking 14 year old who lied about his age to get his SM spot. Meanwhile me and another teenager on the site were both turned down for spots of any kind and bashed by an admin and a certain mod by being deemed "New Blood". This is fucking discrimination bullshit, SC and the new SM got their spots by lying about their ages and got to run the site. Meanwile me and my friend were both honest and can't get shit jobs. Now SC did a questionable job as admin, as I said, I thought he did good but my point is- he's 16. If he's good enough to be admin than this discrimination bullshit needs to stop. This SM won't even tell me his real age, I'm tired of this "lies for power" shit. Only my source(s) was told his true age and I don't appreciate being called a new blood. Especially by a certain mod, I've been at PWF since the first day and I don't get credibility cause of this shit? Fuck that, I'm gonna expose it. I may be a teenager but I've got more expirence on PWF than alot of people on the site do.

Now if SC admitted his true age before he became a super mod I think there's a good chance he would've been held back (no offense to him whatsoever btw) he had everything he needed to be admin but you know, I had everything a simple spot required from a poster and I got jackshit. I honestly don't know much about this SM, he moded one forum to my knowledge, that's all I know about him. How he got his SM spot is a mystery to me. I rarely see him do shit and I don't appreciate him bullshitting me by lying about his age promising me modspots that were non-existent.

Out of respect I'll keep his name secret, let him come out and admit it. If you look PWF's roster and look at the super mods it's obvious who it is. For some people this may be old news, you may already know but for those who are still in the dark I'm shining a light on this fucking conspiracy.

For those looking for a topic to reply to I'll ask you this- Is it fair to call PWF's teenagers "New Blood"? Are teenagers any less qualified at being a mod than adults? What about the few, the dedicated teenagers? Are they worth a damn? Should people be forced to lie about their age to get a mod spot and get more respect? Should this liar and bullshitter get away with it?
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I don't think its fair to call them new blood if they've been here a while

"young blood" is acceptable

also "got-damn punk kids"

The rest of those...I aint gonna touch

Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

If this 14 year old The_One? or Rebel? or even Trev?
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

oH mY fUcK1N g0D~1!~~ 1Z t3H dR3 0nL3e t3H 14?!?!1~!
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I put a young SC in check in this thread...

To Greensniper and starscream

he was apologizing to me and Dave (Bad Magick)
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Dave, everyONE knows by now who it is. I still don't know why he's running from the truth.

But I would leave SC out of this. He never lied about anything. He just chose not to tell us. I'm ok with that. And everyone else should be too. He didn't lie about being in college (like someONE else) and other shit like that.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
If this 14 year old The_One? or Rebel? or even Trev?
I'm an admin not a SM.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKsky
oH mY fUcK1N g0D~1!~~ 1Z t3H dR3 0nL3e t3H 14?!?!1~!
lol... yes... Dre is 14. No, just kidding.

If Dave won't tell you, I will. It's The One.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
Dave, everyONE knows by now who it is. I still don't know why he's running from the truth.

But I would leave SC out of this. He never lied about anything. He just chose not to tell us. I'm ok with that. And everyone else should be too. He didn't lie about being in college (like someONE else) and other shit like that.

Yeah, I would really leave SC out. He's probably the best admin this site ever had, aside of the owner.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

SC did lie. He birthdate gave the impression he was older.

I WANT THE ONES HEAD!
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Oh and other thing. I wouldn't deny someone a mod spot because of their age. I don't think anyone has actually...
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Oh, and this is why I originally started the PWF Court!
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

The day Sam became a mod, I said all mod's should be of a certain age. He was 12 at the time and I didnt like him then.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb

Fair enough, All I wanted to prove by mentioning SC is that he was a teenager and a damn good admin. if he had admitted his age earlier I think he might've been held back despite his potential. He never came out about his age in order to get a spot, that is not something I like but it is better than lying. Lying on the other hand, that is fucking bullshit. That is all...
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb

ROFLMAO