ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Its Comming!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2002, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Its Comming!!

Are you ready?

Old 08 Oct 2002, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

What's coming? I'm sure no one understands what the hell you are commenting on. Please elaborate on what is coming.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

They're just figures...
Old 09 Oct 2002, 03:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

the moive ailiens vs predator

much like jason vs freddy that is coming out

Old 09 Oct 2002, 12:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Actually you're both right....the Figs are out in a a week while the moive is being worked on very soon...
Old 09 Oct 2002, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

That movie would suck, especially since Anderson wants to write and direct it. I hope someone at Fox has enough brains to not let this probable disaster come into fruition.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I heard this guy is an idiot....But what has he done.....Was he the jackass who said to have the Predator's plan an invasion of Earth.....which is gay because they hunt for sport...They don't kill innocent people.....The way I see is to have marines go to an alien planet and discover there are Aliens on it....But something is as well...The Predator....It can be every "Thing" for themselves...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 11 Oct 2002, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Was he the jackass who said to have the Predator's plan an invasion of Earth
Oh, jesus I hope not. Mr. Hack Anderson would probably get asasinated if thats the plot. And I agree with you that plot you came up with would be the best way to make a A vs P movie. But you have to remember studioheads ard morons who only see $ and not stupid ideas when making a movie like this, and would probably let some talentless assclown like Anderson make the movie about the Predators invading earth.