ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your opinion on homosexuality

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2002, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Your opinion on homosexuality

I don't really give a shit who is gay or not...sure Christians say it is a sin...but does that give people a right to say what u are doing is wrong...if we want to judge people like that, then it was a sin to Watch the angle wth the Undertaker rising from the dead.

I take the outlook that if I am not perfect I have no right to judge anyone else
Old 08 Oct 2002, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't mind them.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i dont think its right for people to judge if its rite r wrong....................in these situations............there are no right or wrong.........what they're stating is just a matter of opinion
Old 08 Oct 2002, 05:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dont think they should be able to hide behind their sexuality as a way of getting special protection IE making it a civil right as many feel it should be. I dont like them...I dont need them but if youre one....its your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
i dont think its right for people to judge if its rite r wrong....................in these situations............there are no right or wrong.........what they're stating is just a matter of opinion
I agree!
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Meh who really cares. I just get kinda anoyed with the whole lisp sissy thing. Plus where I live there are a LOT of gay ppl so you get pretty used to just seeing it all the time. In fact on Sun. I got to see a guy walk down the street in nothing but cowboy boots and a leather thong. That I can do without.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I don't care if people are gay or not What they do and who they love is up to them and it's not going to change my life.
Old 10 Oct 2002, 06:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Your opinion on homosexuality

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
I don't really give a shit who is gay or not...sure Christians say it is a sin...but does that give people a right to say what u are doing is wrong...if we want to judge people like that, then it was a sin to Watch the angel wth the Undertaker rising from the dead.

I take the outlook that if I am not perfect I have no right to judge anyone else

Agreed...
Old 10 Oct 2002, 09:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i really dont give a shit if your gay or not...just cause a dude is gay does'nt mean hes gonna be attracted to me
Old 10 Oct 2002, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

I could care less but i'm not a big fan of seeing two guys hold hands or summin like that but its none of my business