ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who's Posts do you enoy the most?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Who's Posts do you enoy the most?

When you log on who's post do you look for and why?

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

um the DWO's, y2a, dre, shyne, mcmahon, ilc, soda, and well of course mickey d's
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I don't wanna sound like an ass kisser but everyone's

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

i look for my own god damn post to see if thier still fucking there, stupid mods always find the dumbest exscuses to ban me, god i hate those fools.......

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
pucker up just kiddin
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

pucker up just kiddin
I thought it smelt like ass in this thread.

Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

very funny there RJ, lol
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
I agree with that. Everyone brings something to the boards, and I read them all equally. I do look quite forward to Mr. Marbles and Jay's posts....They never cease to make me laugh. And Screamy...he shocks the hell outta me with most posts.
Thanks for mentioning me DC, I look for your posts as well.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

I agree with that. Everyone brings something to the boards, and I read them all equally. I do look quite forward to Mr. Marbles and Jay's posts....They never cease to make me laugh. And Screamy...he shocks the hell outta me with most posts.
Thanks for mentioning me DC, I look for your posts as well.
as stated earlier, pucker up soda j/k i wouldn't do that to you
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

My own. I'm a witty, charming, selfless promoter, who would give you the facts, look you straight in the eye, give you a wink, make you melt, then snap you straight back in line with my assertivness and discipline.

Yep.
LOL
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonmatel
My own. I'm a witty, charming, selfless promoter, who would give you the facts, look you straight in the eye, give you a wink, make you melt, then snap you straight back in line with my assertivness and discipline.

Yep.
LOL
very high on yourself there buddy! how come i hardly ever see your posts?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Umm i dunno if you realised but that was a work of sarcasm. See that little LOL at the end of post. Or do i have to put in a disclaimer at the end of everything i write. I dunno why you haven't seen me, and personally i couldn't care less either.,
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonmatel
Umm i dunno if you realised but that was a work of sarcasm. See that little LOL at the end of post. Or do i have to put in a disclaimer at the end of everything i write. I dunno why you haven't seen me, and personally i couldn't care less either.,
OMG you are brilliant lol

see that lol at the end of that ,well that is sarcasm..and no i haven't seen you post that much in OT, and my first post was just a joke, so lighten up...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Great cover up.

LOL
Old 13 Oct 2002, 11:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I look for all of my friends posts, DWO's, BM, ILC, EB, WW, and those are really the ones I enjoy the most, unless they are mad or something.