ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Second entertainment mod...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2004, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Second entertainment mod...

I was wondering if it would be alright if Igloo could help me out in Entertainment?
Old 25 Mar 2004, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im glad you made this, i was gonna make a poll for candidates

how about nominees and then I'll make a mod poll for this spot, and this spot only....shades of a democracy
Old 25 Mar 2004, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Sounds good.
Old 25 Mar 2004, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think Igloo, would be perfect for the job, I support Rebels decesion when nominating him.

Old 25 Mar 2004, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I second that. Igloo has benn way overdue for a mod spot.

My Teams

Old 26 Mar 2004, 04:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Really Would love to see Igloo Get a Mod Spot,But,I'm going to go with Submission...I mean...He's already done a Good Job by Getting some good discussion going on,And I think he would be very dedicated to making that forum the best it can be....I'm Not saying Igloo wouldn't be though..
Old 26 Mar 2004, 04:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sub does seem to be working hard in that forum.....

Igloo would get my vote, but we need some more nominations.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 26 Mar 2004, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think that Igloo is far overdue for a mod spot here, but I don't feel that Ent. would be the best for him. I think that Sub would be better suited for that forum. He seems to make a lot of threads in there and reply to a lot of the other threads as well....
Old 26 Mar 2004, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I too have noticed Sub's contributions. And I have to question how much Igloo has been contributing in there.

Sub has 4 threads on the first page there... Igloo has none...

Second page.... Sub - 5.... Igloo none....

I'm gonna have to support Sub... he seems to be putting some effort in... I realize that I wasn't sure of him before... but he will be getting my vote now...

EDIT - Actually... Igloo has never made a thread in there... while Sub has made 15... I like Igloo, I think he would do an ok job, but I fully throw my support to Submission.
Old 26 Mar 2004, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Please by that logic BloodIce should have been the Ent. Mod, you have to be consitent in how you pick mods, and just not when its convenient. Shit OEO, wasn't makin monster threeds in MOTS, but we gave him a chance and he started. I support whoever gets the posistion, but don't apply certain standards to others and then ignore them to the rest.....

Old 26 Mar 2004, 09:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Please by that logic BloodIce should have been the Ent. Mod, you have to be consitent in how you pick mods, and just not when its convenient. Shit OEO, wasn't makin monster threeds in MOTS, but we gave him a chance and he started. I support whoever gets the posistion, but don't apply certain standards to others and then ignore them to the rest.....
The difference is, Bloodice was doing that for the SOLE purpose of getting a mod spot. He didn't get it, so he packed his shit and left.

Sub has been here for a while and always contributes. He isn't in there making threads just so he can get a mod spot. There's the difference between the two and why I think Sub should get it. Just my opinion
Old 26 Mar 2004, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

This isn't against Sub but I have seen him post "Sub for Ent Mod" So what does that mean?

My point is if you go by that logic then Ice should have been a mod.

Now back to my main point. OEO wasn't making a shit load of post in MOTS, but when we decided he would be a good addition he started. Which makes the case against Igloo week as shit. I'm off to drink, when I get back somebody better be ready to argue

Old 26 Mar 2004, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
This isn't against Sub but I have seen him post "Sub for Ent Mod" So what does that mean?

My point is if you go by that logic then Ice should have been a mod.

Now back to my main point. OEO wasn't making a shit load of post in MOTS, but when we decided he would be a good addition he started. Which makes the case against Igloo week as shit. I'm off to drink, when I get back somebody better be ready to argue
Oh. I haven't ever seen that, but I see what you're sayin.

Meh, I dunno. Whoever gets it, I'm sure they will make posts and contribute in there and if they don't, then they know they can easily be replaced

Don't look to me for an argument I try to avoid stirring the pot
Old 26 Mar 2004, 09:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Ok Dre, I respect those points. But what, may I ask, makes Igloo so much more qualified?

Side note: I'm not against Igloo having it at all, just leaning towards Sub...
Old 27 Mar 2004, 03:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Ok Dre, I respect those points. But what, may I ask, makes Igloo so much more qualified?

Side note: I'm not against Igloo having it at all, just leaning towards Sub...

First I don't mind if Sub or Igloo get the spot. Personally I like them both and think they add a lot to the forum in so many ways.

Second what made OEO so much more qualified then me for MOTS? Trev my point is you reasoning for picking Sub over Igloo holds no water. Why you ask will read what you yourself posted: "Sub has 4 threads on the first page there... Igloo has none..." If we go back to the History of OT topic and by your own logic, then ST, OEO and Devilchild should be mods of OT right now, and not you. You before becoming mod rearly made a thread in OT, in fact Devil, OEO and ST made before the 12th of March about 10 times more threeds then you in OT. So what your saying is in one forum the person who makes the most post should be mod, but in another one it shouldn't apply. I really don't get your logic when it comes to that. You just said that Since Sub made more threeds he should be mod over Igloo. Fine that i see could make sense if that same logic wasn't overlooked when you were chose as OT mod. Don't you think that you should have let Dev, OEO or ST become OT mod over you then? I mean after all they did make 10 times more threeds then you did in OT and contribute a lot more in that forum then you did before you became mod. But guess what happend once you became mod.....You started making threeds adding more and giving more time to OT. Now why is Igloo any different then you. You see Trev I didn't object to you being OT mod and didn't use the excuss that "ST and Dev add more to the forum then Trev does" excuss; I knew that once you got the posistion you were gonna do the best you could do. You contridict yourself in your reason for Sub being mod of Ent. Why because by your very logic you shouldn't be the mod of OT......Strange isn't it? SO I ask why do the rules apply differently in different situations? HIJ made more threeds in OT then you did, should we have made him mod over you? Don't answer that lol. But you feel me right. You see that you leaning towards Sub for you reason's hold no water, unless you are willing to step down as OT mod and hand it over to Dev or ST right. I mean that is the reason Sub should have it right? I mean Igloo hasn't added to this forum since day one has he? Don't answer that, I will for you and say yes the hell he has. Igloo has never been a mod and it is way past do that we give him the respect that he has given this very forum. If I am curt then I apologize, but this is the truth and as always Dre will call them like he see's it. Sub has been a mod and it is nice that he has added to Ent. But Igloo diserves a chance, the same chance that was given to you when you were named over oeo, Dev and ST right? If not then we as a whole have a serious problem here.

Now before you think I want or wanted MOTS its not like that, I simply used myself to get a very true and very solid point across.....I ask you why are you different then Igloo, a guy who has been here since day one and has nothing to show for it as far as I am concerned.

Note: Stick I said I was coming back and looking for an argument, looks like Trev found it and not you