ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Would u fight in a war if u got drafted?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Would u fight in a war if u got drafted?

Would u fight and die for your country? For me..it depends on the war and what is at stake.. 'U can't be a good soldier in a rotten war"

Would u fight and Die for your country..if so what would have to be the circumstances?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Fight ..... possibly. It's not the easiest decision to make.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wouldn't have to...they don't have drafting here in Canada...
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sure cept I'm too old now.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Glad I'm Canadian, but if I were drafted, I would look right at the recruiters face and flip him off. Walk right out. I don't believe in war, there's little use for it except to keep the population in check. Really, what is a country? It's just a group of people and a piece of paper. there's no reason to fight for it.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

It depends on the war.... if I thought that I was gonna be fighting for a worthy cause then yeah, I would fight but if I thought that the war I was fighting in was meaningless than no, I wouldn't fight.... I'm not afraid to die in battle so if I thought I was fighting for true peace then I would definetly go.

Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Read what BM said, and put my name on that too.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I probably wouldn't be accepted into the army anyway.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I'd fight if it was to defend my country but if it we were attacking another country just because it's there then I wouldn't.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Vulcan LionHart
Glad I'm Canadian, but if I were drafted, I would look right at the recruiters face and flip him off. Walk right out. I don't believe in war, there's little use for it except to keep the population in check. Really, what is a country? It's just a group of people and a piece of paper. there's no reason to fight for it.
OK then I hereby declare Canada belongs to me!!! My first act is to outlaw Celine Dion, Mounties and the word "eh"
Old 08 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I believe i too, am to old now, but if i were drafted, absolutely. And i believe a country IS worth fighting for, and Vulcan Lionhart, you would feel different too, if another country invaded yours and nobody fought for you and you winded up living under the rules and laws of some tirant that just was interested in power.

Im sickened at the ppl that dont stand behind their country during bad times but have no problems reaping the benefits and rewards that their ancestors and forfathers fought and died for to give those freedoms to them.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 05:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

As a person who will join the military in probably for or five months its obvious its a yes. I would fight an die for USA. I wish people stood behind it more and I would hope if your draft number got picked, youd have the balls to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

well I have two brothers in the airforce and I decided if something were to happen to them I would. I would do whatever it took to make sure I was able to fight. Even so if I didn't have my job, get good money and hadn't gone to college I would have joined the air force.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't really believe in wars, but if it was for a really good reason, I guess I would, but it would be a hard decision. I guess I would also fight for another country like America, coz they have been good to us in the past.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 08 Oct 2002, 10:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
As a person who will join the military in probably for or five months its obvious its a yes. I would fight an die for USA. I wish people stood behind it more and I would hope if your draft number got picked, youd have the balls to go.
exactly what he said.