ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ever gotten pulled over?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default ever gotten pulled over?

i have a few times...more in this past 2 weeks than ever since i got my new corvette...cmon they didnt want it to go 140 for no reason...at least thats what i told my buddy (who pulled me over..he gave me a ticket too. i went over to his house afterwards to box his ass
Old 07 Oct 2002, 08:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I got screwed by the Quebec government, i got pulled over early this year and the fucking pig's gave me 6 ticket's at the same time for a total of like 14 hundred bones, i tore up each ticket and chucked it in the cop's face, 6 months later i ended up paying like over 3 grand and i gotta wait another 3 month's till i get my licsence back.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Several times.....

speeding.....running red lights *I don't have the patientce to sit at them*.......and not using my turn signal repeatedly around corners always gets me nailed....but my favorite one was passing an unmarked police ar while speeding

corvette? not bad but i like my mustang

Old 07 Oct 2002, 09:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Yeah a few times...in my little old "Skylark" I had....A few tickets....driving past curfew (Weird aweful Canadian requirment for your licenece(spl?).

Nothing major
Old 07 Oct 2002, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea, i've been pulled a few times, gotten a few tickets.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yeah, I have had a few encounters with a traffic officer..........word to the wise, never offer them a beer when they get to your window.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I never did get pulled over yet.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was pulled over about 6 months ago. My car battery had went dead so I went out driving with my mom and my dog to help charge it. It was 2AM which is when the bars close and the cops here are always very bored. So they pulled me over just to "check things out"
...Didn't even ask for ID or anything, I think he was just smelling my breath. Plus...I mean, who goes bar hopping with their mom and their dog?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

kevin why dont you change the name of this thread to what you really want to tell us, "I gotta new corvette"

Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

um...i have....uh....never been pulled over.....
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I actually got pulled over last Thursday. I was driving my sister home after Smackdown was over, and I forgot to turn on the headlights. I was driving with my fuckin' parking lights and didn't realize it. The cop pulled me over and asked for my driver's liscense. I realized I was screwed, because I don't have a real fuckin' liscense. I made up a bullshit story about leaving my liscense at home. I also made up a bullshit story about how my dad has been drinking, and he asked me if I could drive my sister home, seeing as how I was the only designated driver available. The cop didn't buy it. The cop asked if I had been drinking. She then even asked my sister, who by the way is 9 years old and scared shitless because she's never been encountered by police before. Anyway, the fuckin' dumbass cop claims to smell alcohol in my car, despite the fact that I don't drink and have NEVER allowed an alcohoic drink in my car EVER. I felt like asking the cop ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN' MIND!!????, but I didn't because as mad as I was, I still didn't have the balls to possibly face the wrath of that nasty tazer. So the bitch cop pulls me out of my car and makes me take a breath alyzer test, which is the most embarrasing thing I've ever done in my life. Keep in mind that I wasn't stopped at an out-of-town highway. I was stopped right in the middle of fuckin' suburbia. People that drove by could stop, point, and say "look at that drunk idiot!" Fuck my life and fuck that cop. After I was done being embarrased with blowing in that goddamn hose, the cop refused to let me drive home. Although I proved I was sober, I still didn't have a valid liscense, and therefore it wasn't legal for me to drive home. Instead, the cop forced me to leave my car by the side of the road until I could find someone sober and with a liscense to come pick it up for me. The cop then dropped me and my traumatized sister off at my mom's house. After a lot of convincing and broomstick beatings a plenty, I managed to talk my mom into picking up my car for me. She picked it up, drove it home for me, and for the rest of the night, I didn't say a word about the ugly incident. I just kept my mouth shut and went to sleep. All was well.

Until the next day, when my mom told my father.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yes but i have gotten out of all of the tickets i recieved, except for one, for rolling through a stopsign!
Old 08 Oct 2002, 11:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Never got a ticket. I live in a small-medium town/city. And i know probably 60% of the police force in this area.
When i'm drunk they give me a lift home. If i have an ice cream for them.
All the Night club owners in town let me in for nothing because they assume that because i hang out with some cops, that i am one myself.
Funny stuff.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I cant drive yet, so no.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

well about almost 3 years ago, I was spending the night at a friend's house and we were going to a party over in Juarez (which is in Mexico) and well her boyfriend wasn't doing anything wrong while driving when one of the Mexican Policemen pulled him over. I was actually frgihtened because I knew of several people who had been beaten (who were American like myself) for no reason. My friend's boyfriend bribed the guy to let us go. Gave him something like 50 dollars and had to give the cop his DL. Pretty frightening moment actually.