ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How do you feel about Substitute Teachers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Default How do you feel about Substitute Teachers?

Back in highschool/junior high, substitutes were awesome! It was so much fun to play jokes on them and stuff, we would never get any work done. Ahh the good times.

Anyone got some stories about substitutes?

Old 07 Oct 2002, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Re: How do you feel about Substitute Teachers?

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
Back in highschool/junior high, substitutes were awesome! It was so much fun to play jokes on them and stuff, we would never get any work done. Ahh the good times.

Anyone got some stories about substitutes?
I remember those days too. I had this one sub once that when she left the room we put glue on her seat. It was a science class and she goes and tries to teach us French. What the fuck was she thinking.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It never mattered to me if we had a sub or not. But I must say Mr. Teeter was the best ever! He was an older guy but just didn't want anyone to dislike him. So he would just kinda sit there and let everyone do anything. He was so nice!
Old 08 Oct 2002, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I haye them, mostly cause the jackasses in my classes wont shut the fuck up, so I can do my damn work.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

How do i feel about Substitute Teachers.

It helps if you organise the class to be loud and rude, you sit up the front and be a good student.
When the class is over. Stay back. Apoligise to the teacher for the rude behavior of the class.
Then. after the teacher says. It's alright. Smile. Clean the chalk off the board. Keep cleaning till the teacher sits in her chair.
Then turn around. and start giving the teacher a massage from their shoulders. Smile. Don't make it sleazy, Start a conversation at the same time to take the attention away from what your doing.
Your halfway there.
If your good at what your doing, then she will ask you to keep going. Slowly bring the Massage down her back, till she is enjoying it.
Now here's the big part.
Kiss her on the neck. not continously. Just once, and pull back. If she doesn't say anything. then try it again a few seconds later.
Your three quarters the way there.
Hopefully she is sitting on a swivvle chair. When she is truly enjoying herself. This is when you spin the chair around and make your big move.
Swing her round. Pick her up. and keep going at it.
Your in.

Sex with a teacher can be very rewarding if you know how it's done properly.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 01:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

I'll keep that in mind.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I remember one math substitute we made cry...we glued her books to the desk...she was not pleased
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

In 7th grade, another class before mine made a guy cry. That was mean.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Lorna is on a distinguished road

I remember we had a substitute for cookery class once and at one point, she had to leave the room to go and get something. When she was gone, everybody starting throwing raisins at each other so by the time she got back, there were raisins everywhere - on the floor, on the desks, on her chair. I remember she kept saying stuff like "Where did all of these raisins come from?" "They're on my chair!".

Ah, that was a good day.....
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

"No substitute,
no substitute
for you
no substitute
no substitute
for you "
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

We used to pick on any substitute teacher that had an attitude problem with us, we just threw stuff about the room including our own work.

These days though if a teachers absent, the class just gets canceled (college rules)
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Well back when i went to San Dimas we would...wait i didn't go to San Dimas..lol...subs rule you never had to do anything
Old 08 Oct 2002, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Some I like,other I don't like.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 07:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

As it was I was one for several months and the kids liked me...now that I teach I really don't like subs they mistreat my kids or don't know how to handle them.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I had a war against my french-teacher . I didnt show up very often in her lessons and when I showed up , I often slept . So she always gave me a "F" in every lesson I showed up . One time she said (I think , she didnt mean it like this) :"If you're not interested in my lessons then leave this room !" and I took my bag and walked out . Man , she looked really stunned . Another time I threw a tampon (which was painted like a girl) right in front of her (on her desk) and then I laid my head on my desk and tried to look like I'm sleeping , cuzz of this she punished a guy from our class , who sit behind me .