ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

do you think religion is overrated?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default do you think religion is overrated?

well, do you?

Old 07 Oct 2002, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

In my case, yes it is. But that does not apply to everyone. It's different for each person you look at.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

To address Religion as "overrated" is an understatement, people often using such beliefs, tend to prove vulnerable towards a more logical outlook, though those who depend on faith, are sometimes if not almost always, feel a sense of abandon, yet a open minded individual who believes in what they 'feel', not what they think, in my experience and/or opinion, have more of a organized perspective of who they are, and not what they are 'suppose' to be, as all religions have standards or rules to abide by, a curious but compassionate mind does not.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If it is being used as a reason to kill and dominate one another, yes it is. But if it is being used as a guide for living and acting then no. You'll find that most religions tend to be towards the "treat everyone and everything with kindness" outlook on life. If you treat others with kindness then whatever reason you choose for this can never be overrated...
Old 08 Oct 2002, 10:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
If it is being used as a reason to kill and dominate one another, yes it is. But if it is being used as a guide for living and acting then no. You'll find that most religions tend to be towards the "treat everyone and everything with kindness" outlook on life. If you treat others with kindness then whatever reason you choose for this can never be overrated...
Well said. I am Catholic, and it pisses me off when ppl get all judgemental. And it really made me mad how the church handled those molesters. Religion has ruined the faith.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 11:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Religion is definitely overrated. So many people use it to justify everything, they need to use logic instead of mysticism.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Not really. I like my religion.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like my regligon too...though, certian parts of it even I have to serooisuly question as well....and after talking to other people my age in my regligion, looks like I'm not the only one...