ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what are your parents like?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default what are your parents like?

spill them damn beans.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

My Mom works for aprivate college..she's odd but I love her..my Dad owns his own buisness...he is also odd..they are also divorced which helps out the christmas present situation
Old 07 Oct 2002, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

my mom's a dentist. She is alright. My dad is an account. He is alright also. I love them both.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

MY MOM: She rocks! She is totally my best friend, and such a sweetheart. I know she would do anything for me, and has proved that many times. She's cool though, I never had any rules, I just knew my limits. I didn't have anything to rebel against...so I never rebelled.

MY DAD: He's a freak! He was a teen in the 70's and never really left them. I am for the first time in my life getting along with my dad. I didn't use to at all, but it's the one common thread (a love for wrestling) that gives us something to talk about and keeps us sane when around eachother.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

My dad is cool. He watches wrestling. He is a really nice guy, and lets me do alot.
My mom, is well my mom. She is kinda a pain, great cook though. She can really get on my nerves, and we get along for most of the time, but she is just stubborn. I love them both though.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

that eyeball in the av scares me? why idon't know? what was the quesiton agian? forget about it?

Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Deeznuts
that eyeball in the av scares me? why idon't know? what was the quesiton agian? forget about it?
I'm starting to think that this Mickey Deeznuts guy is someone's alter....

Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

an alt? when i push alt on my comp it just hopes to the top of the screen? what is that about?

Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

OMG, you are so annoying. Seriously, stop asking questions!
Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
OMG, you are so annoying. Seriously, stop asking questions!
are you really a girl cause that sounded like a phrase a girl would make? fine you don't want mickey ds here as kk would say then i will go? i heard there is a friendly site anyway? well at least some people here want to help out new people like me like dre has been a real help and that sodagirl too but you y2a are a real as you say assclown? and maybe you should go back to stalking cause you are making good posters like me want to leave?

Old 08 Oct 2002, 02:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Listen jackass. I don't know you. I don't wanna know you. I don't care if SodaGirl, or Dre have helped you. They are nice ppl. I guess they don't find the Maven, or "tomato", or questions annoying. U call me a stalker, fine. Alot of ppl. call me that. But like them, you don't know me. So just stay the hell away from me.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

hey Y2A calm down, when did he call you a stalker
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

He said go back to stalking ppl. I don't know this guy, so I'm not gonna calm down. I was kidding when I said hes so annoying, which he is though. It seems like all ppl have better to do is rip on me, well Im sick of it.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'm trying to figure out why you two couldn't have done this all in one thread, instead of what appears to be 4 or 5 of them.LOL Don't worry about some newbie, i mean you have proven yourself here..I mean i think you a little looney, and yes obsessed with a girl that you haven't even seen...but unless you really are going outside her window, and she's complaining then there really isn't a problem. but i really don't care what you do.
Old 08 Oct 2002, 03:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Who the hell likes Maven?