ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How do u dress?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default How do u dress?

Well..I dress in a lot of different styles..most of the time..kind of skaterish/punkish ..sometimes a little bit Preppy with Gap shirts and Old Navy Jeans...other days just Cargo's and a Hoodie.

How do u dress? Do u match...do u have your own style?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I wear baggy jeans, with a t-shirt. I match cause I dont like to missmatch. LOL.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I always wear baggy blue Old Navy painter jeans and a blue Adidas T-Shirt. I guess I'm just a creature of habbit because I've been dressing this way for awhile now.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like to wear Jeans and T Shirt and in the winter, Jeans and a button up shirt, long sleeves, but i tend to almost always roll the sleeves up. I buy most of my clothes from Old Navy. Good clothes and pretty cheap.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

I have 3 different types of clothing that I wear: punk, mosher and goth.

punk: mini-skirts, lots of braclets, boots and whatever top I feel like wearing

mosher: my baggies, hoodies, trainers and lots of braclets

goth: mostly black trousers or mini-skirts, black top and boots

it's normaly punk or mosher since I think they're the most comfortable

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I usually wear either black or blue jeans or long shorts and a black t-shirt/hooded sweatshirt depending how warm it is.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I dress casually most of the time.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i dress like a scrub all the time
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Alot of blacks and browns. Regular clothes. I like my black combat boots and my two treanchcoats. Black and brown.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I only wear classy hip hop gear, like mad name brands, pelle pelle, avirex, rockawear, dada supreme ect, only the finest by the way i just bought the craziest leather jacker it ran me about a dime but it's worth it cause it's classic.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Black. I dress up for school on our assembly daus cuz we have to jacket pants shirt optional tie......I usually go for the classic Johnny Cash black suit w/ white tuxedo shirt if youve seen you know. The girls enjoy it alot.....they guys think its cool....so seeing as how many people think I look alot like him its all good.

Most of the time its juts jeans or whatever...Is clean or not too dirty to wear a second time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i wear jeans, cacky pants, reg shirts, button up shirts(but don't button them up, wear them un button with T-shirt under) one day i might be all dressed up looking like im rich r somehting and the next day i can look like im a poor bum lol

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 07 Oct 2002, 07:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I wear everything as long as I feel comfortable in it . I never think about what's "in" .
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dress very casual. I wear loose jeans, I can't stand straight leg all the way down. They can be tight at the top, but have to at least have a flare at the bottom. But loose all over it just wonderful!
I love sweatshirts, especially the zip ones and wear them over a tank or a tee.
Slicks, Capris, Khakis...It's all good!
I get most of my clothes at Old Navy. I love it style and it's totally affordable!

...I am not much into the dresses and skirts tho...Except for at church time.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

I wear jeans ( use too wear them really baggey but stop that like last year i wear wear hip huggers now) , t-shirt , like a tomboy but i never look sloppy, black,blue and grey are the colors a mostly wear.