ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What kind of grades did u get n school?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default What kind of grades did u get n school?

I did pretty good..kept an overall average in the 89-90% range ......my favorite courses were Physics and English?
So, how did u do...or how are u currently doing and what are your favorite courses
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Right now I'm passing them all. Last year I was high honors, but I got a little sidetracked. I am gonna do hella good this year. LOL
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Overall, a strong B average.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

im doing really well in school, my fav subjects r p.e. and ......science
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I got three 3's, three 4's and a 5 in school. (we kinda go by a diffrent grading system than in America) which is pretty good for the class levels I took.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Right now..I have all A's except in English..i'll probably get second honor roll this quater...

-WhiteWolf
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I remember I freaked out when I took my final exam cuz I wanted to graduate with a 95% average, but then I got a 90 on it and my average went down to 94%...I cried,lol.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
afficial

I do alright in school, i take hard courses and get averge marks. in the 70's - 80's

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
I remember I freaked out when I took my final exam cuz I wanted to graduate with a 95% average, but then I got a 90 on it and my average went down to 94%...I cried,lol.
Holy crap
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

37% in math right now.........but im passing everything else
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Right now im not doing so well. I don't know whats wrong with me, but im just not trying, i think its still summer and i just dont care anymore. And the other thing is that i have this fucking asshole teacher where he doesnt explain anything to us. He puts all of our crap on a cd and tells us to learn it.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

actually I had straight A's from Jr high to high school...now I have a masters degree....
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i make all the grades! A..B..C...D..and F it just doesn't matter what kind of grades i make!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I have a 3.8 GPA and am currently enrolled in all advanced courses, including AP History. I recieved a 1300 on my SATs... I think I'm doing pretty well.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 07:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , I made my A-level with something about 60% or so (in Germany 3,3) . I wasnt very good in school . I didnt pass the A-level examinations at the first time . My best subjects were Englich , Art and Music (but only as long as I appeared) .