ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

is PWF on its death bed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default is PWF on its death bed?

We've obviously hit our creative peak here.
Traffic is down.
Member #'s are down.
Many users are finding less and less reason to post here.
The content is becoming stale, the discussions tired and the same old pony tricks are becoming tedious at best.

what I want to know is............what happened?
this site seemed so full of promise mere months ago.
Where's that same optimism now?

Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Its fine from where I sit.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
Its fine from where I sit.

Same here!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, and we sit, on PWF thrones!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the site is doing great. there is a variety in topics. i think its doing better than ever. and the reason the member count is low is because we regulary delete users for inactivity. that way we can free up space and keep the board running.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
the site is doing great. there is a variety in topics. i think its doing better than ever. and the reason the member count is low is because we regulary delete users for inactivity. that way we can free up space and keep the board running.
well gee, that's just fine and dandy and super peachy keen.
oh, by the way, thanks for addressing all my other questions in my post.

variety? there's about as much variety here as there is in your underwear drawer. and from what i've heard that's mighty slim pickings.

it seems this site has nothing to offer to joe average the regular poster.
If you aren't some part of a dubious "inner circle" you're completely left out of the loop here.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord

If you aren't some part of a dubious "inner circle" you're completely left out of the loop here.

Are you refering to the "stables"?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord

well gee, that's just fine and dandy and super peachy keen.
oh, by the way, thanks for addressing all my other questions in my post.

variety? there's about as much variety here as there is in your underwear drawer. and from what i've heard that's mighty slim pickings.

it seems this site has nothing to offer to joe average the regular poster.
well thats your opinion and i respect it. but a lot of people are liking this board better than before. and i think there is a variety of different topics. there are many different forums and stuff. so thats IMO.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

pwf rules! now more than ever! (hehe edge )
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

Are you refering to the "stables"?
not at all.
i'm just saying, that well, people really only talk to a select few people here.
groups always post in groups.
that kind of shit.

if you aren't a part of something, no one listens to ya.

no, i'm not talking about me, i'm talking about your new/ and or semi-regular poster here.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I dont think PWF is dying. Most of the posters here you will find dont go over to PW or other boards much anymore.

Personally, i try not to discriminate who i talk to, maybe i am out of the loop and didnt know it, but i dont recall ever being snubbed by anyone and even the posters i have have diagreements with still are good to me and vice versa. Dont take anything personally Pabloo Ripcord Lafonge, You will be much happier that way.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

I miss the Meeting of the Minds forum... w/o that I don't come here near as often
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I can see Pablos point. Maybe we could do a smack down your membership campaign or something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i have found that i come to this bored one day and then come back again the next and the same topics r on the front page and then come back the next and yet still the same topics r on the front page with very little new topics. whats that allaboot?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^