ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

let me reword this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default let me reword this

The biggest blunder in PWF history is the allowing of Vixen to become a mod within a week of her being here, then making her the mod of two forums, and finally she just left!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 01:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Thats what happens when the Mods let their Dick do their thinking for them..
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
afficial

lol, yes i agree.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

My original thread was deleted, just to let you know, i guess Kev didn't like it or one of the other mods had a problem with it, they could have pm me and told me why, but we see how they are!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Just another example of the bad modding situation around here I guess.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

What thread was deleted DC?

(Whatever it was..I didn't even see it)
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Has anyone noticed that there is no Warzone mod anymore, i was just looking at the mods of all the forums, and noticed that what happened, Vixen wasn't available so they just left it empty? LOL
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
What thread was deleted DC?

(Whatever it was..I didn't even see it)
It was the original version of this thread, it was basically the same except the title was the admins must feel like Dumbasses...the said the stuff about Vixen like this one says,
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Oh, ok....Yeah...she was a mistake...but mistakes happen (Don't ask me why she was a mod..I had no role in that decision making process). She's not here anymore.....so , who cares?

*Subject changer*

I hate Turnip.....do u like Turnip...?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
afficial

Well they probably deleted it because of the title.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

aren't there turnips in Super Mario bros 2? I don't think i ever had turnips
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Yes there are..u through them at people..were u aware thatv Super Mario 2 was actually not a MArio game at all...It was called "Someone's dream world" and when brought to the States they just decided to market it with the Mario Title...shhhhhh..don't tell anyone we were talking about this in Off Topic
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
aren't there turnips in Super Mario bros 2? I don't think i ever had turnips
I don't know if it's turnips or radishes or something but you could pick them up and throw them at enemies. It was pretty cool
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

So do you like ketchup with real tomatoes?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Yes there are..u through them at people..were u aware thatv Super Mario 2 was actually not a MArio game at all...It was called "Someone's dream world" and when brought to the States they just decided to market it with the Mario Title...shhhhhh..don't tell anyone we were talking about this in Off Topic
Yeah and Mario was called "Jump-man" when he came from Japan but the US guys changed his name to Mario because he looked like their land lord. That was way back for Donkey Kong.