ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

O Where O Where has our Vixen Wolf Gone???!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 06:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default O Where O Where has our Vixen Wolf Gone???!?!?

Okay i'm fucking bored and i was searching through some stuff in the OT back pages, and Vixen had posted some stuff in some of the threeds.....I had completly forgotten about her, I wonder what ever happend to her?

Old 07 Oct 2002, 07:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

dunno she probably left:::shrugs:::
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I dunno....most likely dissed and dismissed...
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

She posted a pick of herself and everyone fucking bashed on her for days. I'm not suprised she left.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i remember people where using her pic as their avators, LOL
Old 07 Oct 2002, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think what happend is she got caught in a lie, since she said her name was Veronica and then said her name was Victoria to match the picture, right after everyone asked which name was hers since she had given two different, she never posted again.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I think she got a little scared off...to be honest ..a girl that looks like a model probably doesn't hang out at a wrestling website all day. So either it wasn't her and she got scared off. Or if it was her, she discovered she was hot and is off having fun
Old 07 Oct 2002, 01:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mickey Deeznuts

she seemed like nice girl? i think she was kidnapped?

Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ya'll did treat her a bit too harshly. I really didn't care. You guys just took it too seriously.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i was nice to her and i actually complemented on her hair...............HIGHLANDER ENDGAME!!!hehe EDGE!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
afficial

Well i have an idea on who she was, and why shes gone, but i won't say anything.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
i was nice to her and i actually complemented on her hair...............HIGHLANDER ENDGAME!!!hehe EDGE!
EB, sweetie? You need help Did you watch his match w/ Angle?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'

EB, sweetie? You need help Did you watch his match w/ Angle?
hehe...um no....what match.wit who??EDGE!?
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

hehe...um no....what match.wit who??EDGE!?
The match with Kurt Angle on SD where they restarted it.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

oh yeah of course i did............i taped it hehe