ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Can someone PLEASE tell me what it's like to have sex?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Can someone PLEASE tell me what it's like to have sex?

Dude, I'm like seriously dying to know! What's the best way you can relate it for me? I just wanna know the ropes. How do tits feel like? How does female genitalia taste? Does it feel weird getting sucked? How about actually sticking it in? Please, I've practiced on pretty much everything in the house. Please tell me what I can use to get the most authentic pussy experience.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

mr marbles you gotta stop acting like this, for all of our sakes. but if your dying to know, go hump a warm apple pie.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by StormShadow
mr marbles you gotta stop acting like this, for all of our sakes. but if your dying to know, go hump a warm apple pie.
I'm sorry, LOL!!!!!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 03:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Well....

Well marbles...forget about that.It's not important and not as what
you are thinking.Oh wait,I've no experience in sex.Don't get me wrong
.....yeah.Mmm...I think that's all I can say.Well,how old are you?

Old 07 Oct 2002, 03:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Well....

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Well marbles...forget about that.It's not important and not as what
you are thinking.Oh wait,I've no experience in sex.Don't get me wrong
.....yeah.Mmm...I think that's all I can say.Well,how old are you?

I'm 16.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Oct 2002, 03:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool oh ok

Oh I can understand.You are 16 huh?I think it's because of your age.
Yeah,it's normal for guys in that age having these kinds of thoughts.
When you get older...you won't bother about it.I mean,you won't give
a damn if you don't have sex.Relax...you'll be fine.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 03:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

marbles are you home schooled or what, you need to go to bed to get ready for school tomorrow

Old 07 Oct 2002, 05:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

It's a bit of a hassle to tell you the truth. I give and give and give (and enjoy it). but the rock still wants more.

His tightness isn't so tight anymore.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by StormShadow
LOL! good one man..
Old 07 Oct 2002, 11:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

About that apple pie thing..I read a story a while ago about some dude getting hardcore burns on his cock from trying to fuck a really hot apple pie...man..talk about embaressing!
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

God, you are so pathetic Marbles, you just need to grow up and stop acting like a damn 9 year old. It's really disappointing to hear of a sixteen year old just using curses and sexual innuendo to gain attention. It's not like I'm some thirty year old freak saying this, I'm seventeen...
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

well, for the most authentic experience. i've found that the real thing does the trick quite nicely.

BUT i read an article once about a guy who did this kinda thing for a living (i dunno how he made money). but he said the most realistic experience was Covering your dick in Egg white, and fucking a wine bottle.

Although i dunno how the hell you'd get your dick in a wine bottle in the first place.
Still that what i read.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 02:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

this is the funniest post ive ever read.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 03:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
About that apple pie thing..I read a story a while ago about some dude getting hardcore burns on his cock from trying to fuck a really hot apple pie...man..talk about embaressing!
Talk about desperate. He didn't even wait for the pie to cool down.
Old 07 Oct 2002, 04:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I actually read about a local dude who broke into someones backyard, got into the hot tub and goy his ***** caught in one of the jets after he tried humping it.