ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Organized Crime in your neck of the woods..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Organized Crime in your neck of the woods..

There was a news report on the national news of the the increasement of Organized crime syndicates in major cites like here in Toronto, Montreal, NY, Chicago, L.A., and Vanconver (as well as some other cites mentioned in North America) even dispite the the increased level of secutity in all of these major after Sept 11. And after confiring with local police, and RCMP forces going back a 5 years, it was a surpise that the top #1 Organized Crime syndecate here in Toronto, was not what many thought it would be, Here are the top 4, for Toronto,

1. The Triads
2. The Italian Mafia familes
3. The Hells Angels afllieated Motorbike gangs
4. The Russian Mafia orgnaizations

Now those living here and in Montreal, (and NY area) would think the list would be the Bike gangs on top.. but aparently with a large herion trade that both the RCMP and FBI have only partly uncovered, The range of this trade by Triad affilates escalated from the western cites like LA, Victoria, San Francisco and Vanconver
all the way to mid est cites like Chicago, Toronto, NJ, and possibly southeast to Florida. Rather unsettleing news no? Almost like GTA gangs, but this is for real..

Anyways I was wondering if any of you in your repsective cities or towns ever been affeted by organized crime? And if so do you know which ones? Even minor neiboorhood gangs could be affilited to larger Crime sysndicates. Its acctually kinda scarry to know if theres is one going on in your own backyoard...
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i split this thread because it was a serious thread.
i have heard rumors of russian mafia activities in my area.
!!!2600!!!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

im a mafia don

Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

stom your a mafia bitch.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

what does eating pussy and talking to a mafia don have in common?

one slip of the tounge and your in deep shit.

Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by StormShadow
im a mafia don
Yeah of the,"Faggot world order"

You Blood ice And Mr Mchomo make a good team

Old 07 Oct 2002, 09:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

Where I live now, there is nothing even close to organized crime...I have lived in a few places where it was prevelent....The Russian Mafia, Several Triad affiliated gangs.