ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Poster Of The Month Voting
View Poll Results: Who is our POTM?
OEO 15 38.46%
Sam 11 28.21%
Trevelbond 13 33.33%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2004, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Poster Of The Month Voting

It is time once again to vote for your poster of the month. As you can see, this month we have Three nominees. They are the top 3 most nominated people from the nomination thread.

They are:

OEO

Sam

Trevelbond

Candidates will be able to campaign here.

Vote wisely. Consider everything. For this vote will determine who has been the greatest amongst us in the last month.

Godspeed.

-Trevelbond-

Last edited by Trevelbond; 04 Oct 2004 at 01:34 AM.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

[I'm Trev El Bond, and I approved this message.]

My fellow PWFers. I, Trevelbond, have dedicated an inordinate amount of time to this great forum. I spend my days thinking of articles and essays to write for the sake of the PWF population. I write often. When I write, it sounds good. It makes you laugh and think. I have spawned many a catchphrase... from "Got-Damn" to "DAMN. YOUR. EYES." Catchphrases that I hear you all use from time to time. Catchphrases that help define our PWF family. I feel that I deserve this award for my dedication to this site, and all the work I have put into making it a better place.

My opponents are both deserving no doubt. One is arguably the most distinguished poster to arrive here after PWFs founding. One has a very long neck, and floods our forums. However, I still ask you for my vote, despite how much I appreciate the accomplishments of these fine men. Please take into consideration my dutiful running of the once dead MOTM. Take into consideration my consistent posting of new and unique threads. Take into consideration that I have shown great dedication for the betterment of PWF as a whole.

Vote wisely.

Vote your conscience.

Vote Trevelbond.

Thank you.

[Paid for by the commision to elect Trevelbond POTM]
Old 04 Oct 2004, 02:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I vote oeo.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 03:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

Trevelbond

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Old 04 Oct 2004, 05:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Sam
Old 04 Oct 2004, 11:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Sam. I love him.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Trevelbond.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

This should have been a monitered poll since I recall there were some disputes before about people voting more than once for themselves.

Old 04 Oct 2004, 01:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I seem to be getting destroyed......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Sam
Old 04 Oct 2004, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I voted for oeo
Old 04 Oct 2004, 02:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I think it would be a wise choice for everyone to vote for me. I've never been poster of the month and I think I deserve it because I contribute a lot. I try to create traffic whenever necessary. I'm funny and I also have my own fan club.

Vot Sam.

That is all....
Old 04 Oct 2004, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didn't realize that I was supposed to campaign.....

Good people of PWF.....I am here, so I post.....I attempt to contribute in the best way possible to these forums.....I believe that is what we all do.....if you feel that I have done this in a way that is better than the others I am going against, please vote for me....I did.....

Oeo.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 02:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I voted for Sam.
Old 04 Oct 2004, 03:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I voted for Oeo.