ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you go to raves?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2002, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Do you go to raves?

I've been to one,and it was fun,but i cant find any more.I found that one by accident(best accident of my life),So how do you find them?

Old 06 Oct 2002, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Where I'm from is the rave capital of Canada..I've been to about 10...arounf here..u usually see them advertised or hear about them from people. They are alot of fun..a little too much fun sometimes...everyone is so damned happy (Wich as alot to do with how much E is done there). I stopped going last year...I couldn't handle to see 12 y/o girls fucked up on mesculine and E...it was kind of scary. If u are looking to go somewhere, get high , dance for hours surrounded by hot girls, then raves are perfect for u, if that is not your scene (Which it's not mine anymore..I did E a few times..and I am not going near it again..but it was alot of fun)..then Raves are not for u.

It's a personal choice, but it becomes a lifestyle..at least for me it was.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Where I'm from is the rave capital of Canada..I've been to about 10...arounf here..u usually see them advertised or hear about them from people. They are alot of fun..a little too much fun sometimes...everyone is so damned happy (Wich as alot to do with how much E is done there). I stopped going last year...I couldn't handle to see 12 y/o girls fucked up on mesculine and E...it was kind of scary. If u are looking to go somewhere, get high , dance for hours surrounded by hot girls, then raves are perfect for u, if that is not your scene (Which it's not mine anymore..I did E a few times..and I am not going near it again..but it was alot of fun)..then Raves are not for u.

It's apersonal choice, but it becomes a lifestyle..at least for me it was.
I 've never done e,I got friends that have,Shit i can barely handle weed.But what is e exactly,They could never answer that question

Old 06 Oct 2002, 05:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Pure E is something called MDNA (I think..)..and what itn does is squezze the little sack in your brain that produces the chemical tat makes u happy (Seritonin ..spl??..it's been a while since Biology class ) and what it does is push out all of that seritonin all at once making everything great!..Like u could have a simple cnversation about the weather and be covinced it is the greatest conversation u have ever had.

Now...most E isn't pure...most of it is Coke, Heroin, Meth, Mesc...and Mdna(Might be MDMA..can't remamber)...which is not healthy at all.

E is so succsessful at Raves because of how it affects your sensory perception..it makes coolors more vivid..music sound alot better (Alot better)...and gives u alot of enery).Touch feels so much neater to..someone could rub your neck and it would feel simply amazing.....sex is increadible on it also.

Hope I answered your question.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are there raves in Iowa?
If so, I have never known about them. So no, I have not been to a rave. Although I would like to go to one. Not do any drugs or anything, just try it out.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

It's apersonal choice, but it becomes a lifestyle..at least for me it was.
Thanks for the info "Shyne" and thats a kick ass banner

Old 06 Oct 2002, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I haven't been to a rave before. But maybe I will in the future. Only time will tell.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Originally posted by Iglooman
I haven't been to a rave before. But maybe I will in the future. Only time will tell.
U probably wouldn't have to go that far,,T.O has some crazy ones I have heard.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:

U probably wouldn't have to go that far,,T.O has some crazy ones I have heard.
Yep. Toronto has some crazy raves.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 07:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

u mean Rave the movie theater? lol j/k

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 06 Oct 2002, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I've never gone to a rave and never plan on it. I hate people, crowds, loud music, and hot areas. I have no reason to go to any, I believe they're ridiculous... All the noise, people, and drugs. I think people need to grow up and realize that their mind is something they really shouldn't destroy.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 08:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

No and don't plan on it either.

I also don't go to bars or clubs.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 09:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

raves are crappy, my friends refuse to go to a rave again. We roll and throw our own parties, and shyne you are right about the chemical in your brain.. If you do E or X, for a long time it can make you very depressive, because you are no longer getting the chemical that makes you happy. The reason i won't go to a rave is because the last one i went to, it was just a bunch of people puking in thrash cans, and really i don't want to see that, i am perfectly happy going to a friends house and jamming to some techno and chillin with my friends doing some rolls, and throwing around some glowsticks!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iglooman

Yep. Toronto has some crazy raves.
Indeed this city does!!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

nope