ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you had sex before?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2002, 03:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question Have you had sex before?

WELCOME...

Mmm...sorry,I'm bored so I want to know about this .So is there
anyone of you had sex before?I mean...are you still a virgin?I'd never had
sex before.Except in the dreams lol ...but I masturbate once in a
whilelmao!

Old 06 Oct 2002, 03:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

No offense, but there are like two threads of this already. But for the record, I am a virgin too. Im only 14, LOL.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 03:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Yes it was about one week after I turned 21. It was weird to tell you the truth.

Old 06 Oct 2002, 03:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking lol

This is funny...yeah Y2A,you are just 14 so take care lol And R.J,you
had sex already huh?Congrats lmao!What was weird?Oh personal
huh?That's ok So anybody else?

Old 06 Oct 2002, 03:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

No it's nothing personal it was just the first time. It is kind of hard to explain.

Old 06 Oct 2002, 04:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Talking lol

Oh not personal huh?Yeah first time...why?What was kinda weird?That
girl had to teach you huh?Lmao sorry..just kidding

Old 06 Oct 2002, 04:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

It was the first time for the both of us and you don't really know what you are doing at first. After awhile you get the hang of it.

Old 06 Oct 2002, 09:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nope, been de-virginized for some time now.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

only BM knows if TM2 has...
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I'm not. and Neither is The Rock. Man that boy can suck dick.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonmatel
I'm not. and Neither is The Rock. Man that boy can suck dick.

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

TM 2oo2, I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but you make it sound like you have, and if you have, don't you think your a little young? I'm only 14, and think I'm too young. Don't take it personal, just a question.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
WWE Champion

well... I'll tell u one thing... it wasn't with BM... lol... j/k... nope I haven't ... wait... why am I posting a happy face... I'm supposed to be sad...
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

LOL, well, good then. I was afraid a 12 yr old beat me. JK
Old 06 Oct 2002, 11:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
WWE Champion

lol... it could be possible... lol... j/k