ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Welcome to Shynefactory's...what r u show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2002, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Welcome to Shynefactory's...what r u show?

What were u are you in highschool.I hate cliqs... but they exsist and for the most part people are a part of them.

I was kind of a skater/punk...who used to be a jock in junior high, but started partying to much in highschool to continue with sports on any major level..I got along with everyone, no real problems. Had alot of fun

What about u?
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Hmm in high school whick i'm still in...grade 9 we had our own lil cliq...ten same...11 went to a diff school became loner and social outcast...and well 12 pretty much the same thing lol.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

If you listened to everyone else at my school I was a "freak"

I never really went hung out with the popular kids, I was just one of the rare punks/moshers in a school where most are into pop and rap
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
If you listened to everyone else at my school I was a "freak"

I never really went hung out with the popular kids, I was just one of the rare punks/moshers in a school where most are into pop and rap
We picked on the popular kids...and in time we were the popular kids
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

in highschool i sucked, alot of people knew my name, but thats only because i was one of the few people in a wheelchair, i just wished i decided to destroy the age of vanity then, and not just now.

Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I hung out with everyone, i never was in a cliq, so i can't really say! I was the kind of person everyone could get along with
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

I've always been a goth/punk and proud of it

Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel
I've always been a goth/punk and proud of it
As u should, confomity sux!
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

there are so many goths/punks now that if you are one, you fit in a group...i get so tired of people who try so hard to be diffrent, but as son as someone truly is diffrent for whatever reason, they are ridiculed.

Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

It's all about your intentions...u can fit into a group with goths/punks skater...it's easy, u just have to find people who share the same outlooks on life as u.

For example..in Grade 10..I listen to my Old school "Dead Kennedies"..all by my self during lunch, got good grades..was a little bit cocky, (Just for the fact that I didn't care what anyone thought). I grade 11, I found other people who shared the same value system as me...and because of that, a mutual respect was gained. It doesn't mean your conforming...it just means you've found a friend
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, I'm in all social crowds. Friends with the popular kids, cool with the goth kids, friends with the kids who like rap. HS sux though. Too damn long.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Goth is pretty popular here but punk is still kinda new, you do see alot of punk fans but quite a bit of them are just teenty boppers copying an "image" they think is cool... damn hypocrites
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

im like edge when he was in high school..he was in the get along gang
Old 05 Oct 2002, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Towards the end of Highschool I was the guy who could sit at any table during lunch. I wasn't part of any of the groups, nor did I want to be. Most people thought I was pretty cool, and those who didn't thought I would be too close of a fight to really make something of it.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 09:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
Goth is pretty popular here but punk is still kinda new, you do see alot of punk fans but quite a bit of them are just teeny boppers copying an "image" they think is cool... damn hypocrites
I know exactly what you mean....I have a perfect example of a band that does that, have you ever heard of Busted?