ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Rules for woman who watch sports with the guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2002, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Default Rules for woman who watch sports with the guys

I hear the constant complaints every saturday and sunday. So here's the guideline rules if you want to keep us around.

1)No PDA:

If you're one of the lucky ones to be around us guys on the weekend, don't kiss us, don't hold our hands around our buddies while the ball games are on. There is nothing that makes us more uncomfortable around the guys then cuddling while eating chips, drinking beer and watching ballgames. If you feel the need to re-inact What's love got to do with it..DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME!!

2)There isn't a simple acceptable situation for the question "Is the game over yet"?

NO!! The games are over when we've seen the very last game of the night.

3) When our buddies call to discuss a game in progress, don't shake your head, and DEFINITELY don't mutter your comments "God I hate when you have to discuss the game with your friends while watching it."

Phone calls are a crucial part of the viewing experience. It lets us know that we're not the only ones wasting our weekend.

4)Don't complain about incessant remote-control channel surfing on the weekends.

Ladies, we know where we're going and when to flip the channels and when not to. It's an innate gift. And we do it for one reason. We're trying to catch as much football as we can. Consider yourself lucky for the ride if we choose you over the guys for the weekend. All week you have your soaps and drama shows. The weekend is ours for sports.

5)Laugh at our jokes:

Just pretend that you're the band leader/side kick on the Leno show. Makes your weekend easier to endure all of this.

6) Don't belittle our gambling on fantasy football:

Comments like "you have a bookie" or "I can't believe you guys pick players and pretend you're a coach". Or my personal favorite "you guys need to get a life" you're only asking for a fight and causing us to hate you at that moment.

7)We're easily bribable so bring something even if it's a bag of chips:

If you cook something even better. It puts you in good graces when the games are all over.

8) Whenever you get up ask if you can get us something:

Makes us feel like manly men, plus we don't have to get up.

9) Know your stuff:

The moment you say something like "Wait I thought Bledsoe was with the Patriots" you might as well put a bag over your head. If you're clueless keep it to yourself. Never say things like "the announcer is annoying" or "John Gruden reminds me of my ex boyfriend" Save that for the next American Idol.

10) Along those same lines an understand approach may just win our enternal respect:

Understand this is our time to hang with the guys and drink beer, eat lots of steak, chicken, ribs, and pizza and act like pigs. You have monday through friday. That is 5 days compared to our two. If you can understand and accept that we need this time to be barbarians again and you tell us that, you've just hit the ultimate respect button.

Hope this comes in handy to some of you who are having fights over the weekend football blues.

Don't worry you only have 4 more months of this. Then it's baseball time

Old 05 Oct 2002, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

rules????? i dont mind when they're watching games cuz i watch with them but y rules?
Old 05 Oct 2002, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I'm just helping those have a better experience who get pushed away or yelled at

And that is 85% of women who try to watch sports with the guys on the wknd

Old 05 Oct 2002, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

okey
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

LMAO..*Gets notebook out*..one of my ex's usd to get so annoyed with me watching hovkey...I think they should actually put that in every local TV guide
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Oh yes, there is nothing worse then hangiing with the guys and having the women want to play days of our lives. This is our time!!

Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road
Default hey I hope I am not cramping your style

but I am bored as heck...I agree though in some part about the sports thing...guess who??? Agaian i hope I am not cramping your style but I am so bored
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Rules for woman who watch sports with the guys

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
I hear the constant complaints every saturday and sunday. So here's the guideline rules if you want to keep us around.

1)No PDA:

If you're one of the lucky ones to be around us guys on the weekend, don't kiss us, don't hold our hands around our buddies while the ball games are on. There is nothing that makes us more uncomfortable around the guys then cuddling while eating chips, drinking beer and watching ballgames. If you feel the need to re-inact What's love got to do with it..DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME!!

2)There isn't a simple acceptable situation for the question "Is the game over yet"?

NO!! The games are over when we've seen the very last game of the night.

3) When our buddies call to discuss a game in progress, don't shake your head, and DEFINITELY don't mutter your comments "God I hate when you have to discuss the game with your friends while watching it."

Phone calls are a crucial part of the viewing experience. It lets us know that we're not the only ones wasting our weekend.

4)Don't complain about incessant remote-control channel surfing on the weekends.

Ladies, we know where we're going and when to flip the channels and when not to. It's an innate gift. And we do it for one reason. We're trying to catch as much football as we can. Consider yourself lucky for the ride if we choose you over the guys for the weekend. All week you have your soaps and drama shows. The weekend is ours for sports.

5)Laugh at our jokes:

Just pretend that you're the band leader/side kick on the Leno show. Makes your weekend easier to endure all of this.

6) Don't belittle our gambling on fantasy football:

Comments like "you have a bookie" or "I can't believe you guys pick players and pretend you're a coach". Or my personal favorite "you guys need to get a life" you're only asking for a fight and causing us to hate you at that moment.

7)We're easily bribable so bring something even if it's a bag of chips:

If you cook something even better. It puts you in good graces when the games are all over.

8) Whenever you get up ask if you can get us something:

Makes us feel like manly men, plus we don't have to get up.

9) Know your stuff:

The moment you say something like "Wait I thought Bledsoe was with the Patriots" you might as well put a bag over your head. If you're clueless keep it to yourself. Never say things like "the announcer is annoying" or "John Gruden reminds me of my ex boyfriend" Save that for the next American Idol.

10) Along those same lines an understand approach may just win our enternal respect:

Understand this is our time to hang with the guys and drink beer, eat lots of steak, chicken, ribs, and pizza and act like pigs. You have monday through friday. That is 5 days compared to our two. If you can understand and accept that we need this time to be barbarians again and you tell us that, you've just hit the ultimate respect button.

Hope this comes in handy to some of you who are having fights over the weekend football blues.

Don't worry you only have 4 more months of this. Then it's baseball time
Some one sounds a liitle insecure around "Girls".

Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats so funny bloodice! I should print it out and give it to the needing.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Insecure my ass LMFAO

I just get sick of putting up with the womens crap always bitching on the weekends and this is to help the guys deal with the pain

who os flacon?

Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Default c'est moi

and again I am sorry I am just honest to God bored...I am here all by myself...trying to get better.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

who in the hell is this?????

Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll be honest, about half of that stuff sounds like something I would do. So I am taking notes and going to keep this in mind. Thanks Bloody!

....But he better respect me while I am watching wrestling!!!!
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Its Sarah...I don't know how to work this messaging completely...again I really hope you're not angry with me
Old 05 Oct 2002, 03:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Finally, I have done it all. I have gotten a woman to see my point of view and agree with me

Glad I culd help and if he doesn't respect the wrestling aspect...i'll make a thread just for you to print and hand his ass