ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm on the air, kids..... (I think)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default I'm on the air, kids..... (I think)

http://69.197.239.89:8000/playlist.pls

i'm not quite sure...... But i think it just might be working..... I'm still dicking around with it..... but I think, thanks to Igloo, that i might actually be broadcasting good music to the masses *gasp*

anyone wanna be a guinea pig?
Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The page cannot be displayed

Thats what I got.
Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Same here.
Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

me too.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

you posted the link wrong

http://69.197.239.89:8000/listen.pls

that should work provided you are still on

Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

nope still dont work

Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

when you gonna be back on, Chris?.....er....Kurt.....

Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

yeah, i know, i suck, it's not currently working right now......

apparently, I'm having some issues because of my LAN connection........ (that's what we get for having a Mac/PC LAN.....

I'm going to post again, when i get it up and working.....

Can I get a mod to send this thread to the archives or something?..... so i can create a new one when it's actually working?

Last edited by Nullpunkt; 20 Aug 2004 at 11:03 AM.
Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
when you gonna be back on, Chris?.....er....Kurt.....
yeah, i echo that sentiment..... t'was a cool show, yo.....
Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

I'll get rid of it if you really want it deleted, Mo.....

Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I'll get rid of it if you really want it deleted, Mo.....
yeah, sure......

i'll post another one when i'm certain i've got it up and working

thanks oeo, you're a saviour
Old 20 Aug 2004, 11:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I've had some personal and PC issues as of late

amongst them
-my grandfather being hospitalized, he had a mild heart attack
*with Alzheimers(sp) things become even more difficult with that
-my PC gave me the blue screen of death
*currently living on borrowed time here

as soon as everything is resolved, I should be back up....my grampa should be released soon. Then I can move on to getting my PC fixed...hopefully I'll be back soonish