ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sup yall, Quick Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2002, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Question Sup yall, Quick Question

Sup yall, my first post on pwf. I came over from pw. How do I change the title under my username. There is no text field to enter it as far as I can see. Oh and of course if you see Winnipeg Juggalo call him a "Whooooooure"!

-pc m4|ic3
Old 04 Oct 2002, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Sup yall, Quick Question

Quote:
Originally posted by m4|ic3
Sup yall, my first post on pwf. I came over from pw. How do I change the title under my username. There is no text field to enter it as far as I can see. Oh and of course if you see Winnipeg Juggalo call him a "Whooooooure"!

-pc m4|ic3

hmmm, I don't know, but welcome to PWF!!
Old 04 Oct 2002, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

You have to get so many posts before they let you change it somewhere in the "heavyweight" area, or at least I did. It'll appear under Birthday when you can.
Old 04 Oct 2002, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default Cool

Aight Thnx guyz
Old 04 Oct 2002, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Welcome. Wow, there are so many new ppl. This board is really growing. By the way, ILC is my woman. JK
Old 04 Oct 2002, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

For me I had to wait til I was a heavyweight... but I don't kno bout now (I go way back to the first days of PWF... I used to post a ton over at PW until I heard about their new site that u didn't need a pop-up killer to go to...
Old 04 Oct 2002, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Welcome to PWF, you dont have to be crazy to post here, but it helps.......(This quote is patented by Double K so dont steal it, ok?)
Old 04 Oct 2002, 06:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

ummm... KK... would it b alright if I stole that quote... j/k
Old 04 Oct 2002, 06:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"THE TRUTH" is we might meet one day,So the only thing I have to say is That's got to be one of the "Sharpest" signature I've ever seen.

Old 04 Oct 2002, 10:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Welcome

Welcome to PWF. Don't talk to Jay he is gay.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 02:30 AM   #11 (permalink)

welcome to PWF malice

those are some Bad Ass banners