ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

DC's Unsolved Mysteries episode 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2002, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default DC's Unsolved Mysteries episode 2

*unsolved mysteries music begins*

DC: Welcome to another edition of Unsolved Mysteries. This week we have two new cases and two updates on our previous cases. We begin with The case of the missing cows.

*camera pans in on a barn in a small Iowa town*

Farmer Johnson: Well Fella, It's like this here..I was sittin on my tractor looking out over my wheat fields, deciding if i would have enough crops to make the payment on my new John Deere here, when i heard a ruckus up in the barn. I quickly ran up there, and this is what I came upon.

*camera closes in on an empty stall*

FJ: I got here and Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, my prized cow was gone. I mean she has the best milk in the state, i have no idea why someone would take her?

DC: Little did we know that Farmer Johnson wasn't the only one to be robbed!

Carl the Mayfield Milk Man: Well i went into the Sip & Zip, to drop off my local delivery of milk, and when i came back out to the truck all the milk was gone.

DC: It is apparent that someone dislikes milk alot. Yet three more milk vendors were hit all in a 5 mile radius of each other. We talked to Police chief Oscar Thomas.

OT: Well, i had some people at the FBI try and determine the possible location of where the criminal might be located. We have narrowed down a 5 mile piece of land that includes the stores, the farm, and 6 houses..We have investigated and come up with nothing! But we do have one clue, at each site there was a bottle of sodapop left in the place of the stolen merchandise. Other than that we have nothing to go own.

DC: To night we ask for your help to help solve the mystery and bring milk back to this Iowa town!

commercial break
The following is a public service announcement from the Dairy Farmers of America
"Milk it does a body good, except in a certain Iowa town, where the milk has disappared!"

segment two
DC: Welcome back to Unsolved Mysteries. we now look at the case of the Rigged PWF contest.
*We are sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties...Please stand by.*

commercial break
This Halloween forget what you know about scary movies, forget all the rules, forget the evil forces, because on this Halloween, something that has never happened before will change the face of PWF forever. What happens when a cruise ship is mysteriesly wrecked onto a haunted island. Find out if and how the PWF posters can survive the Curse of the Haunted Island: A PWF Halloween Story

DC: We now update you on two of our cases from last week, Finally we have learned that the stalking of ILC was a hoax, and she is really stalking Y2A, and had framed him. However here Lawyer Johnny Cochran got her off by using the Chewbaca Defense! and finally to update you on teh Greensniper case, it has been determined that while no one knows what really happened to Greensniper, that Bad Magick a man accused of being him has now been renamed Sniper, the Green Magick Man! This will do it for this week edition of Unsolved Mysteries. Join us next week and see if you can help solve a mystery.

*Unsolved Mysteries music plays*
Old 04 Oct 2002, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: DC's Unsolved Mysteries episode 2

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
and finally to update you on teh Greensniper case, it has been determined that while no one knows what really happened to Greensniper, that Bad Magick a man accused of being him has now been renamed Sniper, the Green Magick Man!
LMFAO!

Old 04 Oct 2002, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

LOL, pretty funny.
Old 04 Oct 2002, 04:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

tee hee, that was pretty funny

(BTW check your pm's when u get on please!)
Old 04 Oct 2002, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

haha!
Old 05 Oct 2002, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

For those of you who love to watch reruns, he it is again
Old 05 Oct 2002, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Meh, theres nothing better on. JK
Old 05 Oct 2002, 10:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It was funnier the first time.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Yeah it was. But I guess nothing really funny has been happening around PWF. Next week you can write about the dissapearence of Vixen! And how she posted her pic, got bashed, and left. That would be pretty funny.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO... nice one...
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

What happened to that girl? Why did she post such a mysterious pic? On the next, Unsolved Mysteries. **Mysterious Music Plays**
Old 06 Oct 2002, 10:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

ROTFLMAO!!!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Yeah Y2A i was thinking about that, thanks for reminding me, i was wondering what happen to that girl anyway..I know she was here and one day later was gone
Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

lol what did you guys say to the poor girl? (I try to stay away from pic topics)

You could also do an investigation on the San Dimas boys (since you had a small obsession with them for a day or two)

Edit: or how about one about the "Edge and Christian stalkers".. I think you all know who I mean

anyway that's some funny shit... can't wait for next week!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Well it was hard to come up with stuff this week, cause i had been so busy, by the way this previous story is based on Sodagirl's dislike for milk if you haven't figured it out yet! thanks for the ideas guys that will at least give me a couple of topics to use if nothing else happens between now and wed/thurs.