ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Nightmares and Sleepwalking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2002, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Nightmares and Sleepwalking

Last night I was sleepwalking and having a nightmare and I ended up screaming my ass off in the middle of the night in my roommates room. I don't really know what the hell I was dreaming about but I was yelling loud. My other roommate came running down the hall to see what was going on. After I was done I just looked at them and gave the roommate I was screaming at a hug and walked back to bed Anyone else ever have crazy things like this happen??
Old 04 Oct 2002, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Nightmares and Sleepwalking

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
. After I was done I just looked at them and gave the roommate I was screaming at a hug and walked back to bed

did you know what you were donig? I mean, were you like, awake?
Old 04 Oct 2002, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They woke me up. I was standing there just screaming bloody murder and they were waking me up. The first roommate was grabbing me so when I realized what was happening I gave her a hug and went back to bed.
Old 04 Oct 2002, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
They woke me up. I was standing there just screaming bloody murder and they were waking me up. The first roommate was grabbing me so when I realized what was happening I gave her a hug and went back to bed.
that's strange, but the hug part was cute

I always get a reoccuring nightmare (well, not actually the same one, but the same thing always happenes in it) and I always wake up during it, in the same spot of the dream, chanting (outloud) something weird that I have no idea what it means....it scares the shit out of me
Old 04 Oct 2002, 12:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

that's strange, but the hug part was cute

I always get a reoccuring nightmare (well, not actually the same one, but the same thing always happenes in it) and I always wake up during it, in the same spot of the dream, chanting (outload) something weird that I have no idea what it means....it scares the shit out of me
It scares me too. I've never done something like that before and I thought I was going crazy or something. Now I'm glad I don't have to go to sleep for a while and I'm definately having a few beers before bed tonight.
Old 04 Oct 2002, 12:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

That's um... pretty messed up

I've only had two sleepwalking experiences (as faras I know), first time I was sleeping on the couch an I just stood up, started smacking the roof light shade, stared at my mum (although I was still sleeping) then just went back to the couch and continued to sleep.

Second time was when I got out of my bed, walked into my sisters old room and went to sleep in her bed (luckily she had moved out the house several months before then)
Old 04 Oct 2002, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin

Second time was when I got out of my bed, walked into my sisters old room and went to sleep in her bed (luckily she had moved out the house several months before then)

lol, I'm sorry but that's funny!
Old 04 Oct 2002, 01:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin

Maybe you just really missed your sister and didn't know it.
Old 04 Oct 2002, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maybe you just really missed your sister and didn't know it
I thought the same thing, but we were always screaming at each other before she left.

I just woke up and wondered where the hell I was